Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can well afford to buy a case of wine and then Chapel Down gift her a bottle. I am stunned. What the actual...

Reactions: 2
And as if by magic the gifted wine has arrived. Greedy, grabby little girl. Begging pays off kids....

Reactions: 5
Chinese takeaway because she doesn’t want to cook and bragging about her large garden. Has she ever stepped outside of her very privileged bubble???

Reactions: 4
She’s just a dick! I watched her stories after reading about her on another thread & came to the conclusion she’s VERY unlikeable...& a complete dick! Typical grabby Iger, important only in her own head 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can anyone help, it's totally off topic but life on the brink??!!! Why oh why is there not a thread about this absolute vile erm...I'd say woman but nope ! I mean just go watch her stories for a laugh she drags her kids up makes me laugh every day 👍

And as if by magic the gifted wine has arrived. Greedy, grabby little girl. Begging pays off kids....
Who's sis about

Reactions: 1
Blimey, how many freebies does one person need or want??! It must amount to thousands. No wonder she's smug.

Blimey, how many freebies does one person need or want??! It must amount to thousands. No wonder she's smug.
Well I certainly won't be buying anything from Nip + Fab anymore. When I spend my hard earned money on their products, I don't do it so that they can gift a beggy 'influencer'.

Reactions: 6
Husband has ordered her a other box of Chapel Down. So that will last her until at least Wednesday!

Reactions: 1
She’s such a brat... because she has to share wine with her husband she’s made him order her another box... and do not get me started on all that nip and fab stuff 😡

Imagine thinking that we want to see her cooking a roast dinner every Sunday? It’s what most people do.... also how much food as a family do they consume!

Reactions: 4
The arrogance of it. I think she’s fancies herself as mummy masterchef 🤮 ! She’s either banging on about food, whinging about parental duties, talking about wine or gifted crap. Imagine being stuck next to her at a dinner party, no chat!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh it's such a hard, hard life guys. Dressing up in all my free gifted clothes, drinking my gifted wine, eating my expensive food, showing off my kids/hubby/garden/home on stories, talking deliveries of even more expensive clothes/ jewellery/ wine... poor me. To use an old cliche, is it wine o clock yet??

Poor Abi.

She started drinking at 3:30. On a Monday. Imagine if she actually had a job or anything to worry about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.