Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed quite some time ago as I found her incredibly boring. I couldn’t even be bothered to hate watch her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh god what is it with Instagrammers sharing photos of their kids in the bath. Absolutely appalling beach of their privacy ffs. Now she can't Insta herself flouncing off to the free events or sharing endless freebies it's the kids lives that are being sold.

• Wow
  • Angry
Total breach of their privacy! She will be selling their childhood since she’s got nothing else to flog at the moment...

Stop ordering tat you selfish, fungi toothed idiot. She really needed an ice ball maker? She really has zero compassion for delivery drivers. And no one cares what the duck you are wearing to the supermarket you weirdo.

Reactions: 7
Stop ordering tat you selfish, fungi toothed idiot. She really needed an ice ball maker? She really has zero compassion for delivery drivers. And no one cares what the duck you are wearing to the supermarket you weirdo.
She is a absolute fowl women who
Thinks she is way better than everyone.
I actually can not stand her.

Oh she had a hard day yesterday as she is really suffering from not being able to eat out as "we eat out an awful lot" and she basically doesnt cook...or cook well, clearly from her food pics. Poor baby.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her story, WTF.?
How can someone complain that they normally eat out and they are having to cook?
How the hell can anyone be that insensitive to life that they are moaning about being safe in their home and financially comfortable to buy and cook food.
Wow, what a selfish prick.

She’s not the most exciting of accounts but I messaged her once re something on her grid that I was trying to track down & she was really really helpful & nice. I think she’s just a little privileged & doesn’t always see it

Reactions: 3
In her gifted yoga pants she had no intention of doing yoga in. How exciting. Why companies gift her expensive sports wear when she does duck all all day and wears them to cook her endless rounds of meat in I'll never know.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.