Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a brat! Can’t see her appeal at all. Wonder what the school mums think of her insta blagging/begging?

Reactions: 7
unfollowed her this evening, reached my limit listening to her moan on stories about her Ocado delivery :rolleyes:
I completely agree, shes hideous, I normally do my shop online I chose to stop 2 weeks ago and leave it for those who cant drive or elderly. I cant stand her he husband must be the biggest wet lettuce to put up with her

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off do :mad: Moaning about how she had to go to 4 supermarkets and couldn't get tonic water. Does she have any idea how much more risk she's created for everyone by going to FOUR supermarkets when she didn't need too? Bloody tonic water is NOT a necessity, although clearly Abi the alco couldn't go five minutes without a drink.

Reactions: 10
Spoilt little brat! I hope that if any good can come from the uncertain times at the moment is that grabby influencers like her are exposed for who they really are! The entitlement is abhorrent! Has she mentioned that she’s helped any local food banks etc or ever done anything else to help anyone beside herself or line her own pockets. I am genuinely more than happy to be corrected but I cannot recall an occasion where she’s been vaguely kind apart from giving away a jumper she shrunk and that was all about her too...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Story after story of gifted food and drink. Then complaining about shops running out of tonic water. What an absolute bleeping hole. I spent yesterday trying to find milk and bread in my local area.

Reactions: 9
She is an hole. She’ll need the tonic water and wine though now she’s home schooling her two brats. 😁😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will be moaning about home schooling soon, her whinges about football will be replaced by something else. I feel like she’s one of those women who never seems happy with what she has...

Reactions: 9
I cant help but watch her stories and think how moaning ABC ungrateful she is, she cant find eggs and moan, moan, moan ffs people are losing loved ones 😡

Reactions: 6
Boasting that her fish for dinner cost her £13. People are going hungry because they literally don't have money for food and if they do, it's hard enough to find stuff in the supermarkets, but yeah Abi, you just show us all your £13 worth of fish :mad:

Reactions: 3
The pasta thing?? Yep. Looks gross. She’s trying to show that she cooks frugally I think. Fail!!!

Reactions: 4
The pasta thing?? Yep. Looks gross. She’s trying to show that she cooks frugally I think. Fail!!!
She's given up on trying to appear frugal today with her giant meat delivery. I hate to think what that cost. How many people are struggling to find meat in supermarkets at the moment? She did the same with the fish last week.

Reactions: 8
I’ve met her. She was ok. Very serious and not particularly interesting. She takes herself very seriously.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.