Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's REALLY pissed me off today. Grid post about her being a stay at home Mum

"Although it was a financial struggle we were very lucky we had the choice for me to give up"

Anyone who is struggling financially does NOT own MULTIPLE All Saints leather jackets (one for dresses etc and one in a different size to wear over thicker jumpers :rolleyes: I think there may even be a third) 'decide' to 'splurge' on a designer handbag on the spur of the moment while 'brunching with the girls' in Selfridge's. Neither does anyone who struggles financially constantly eat or order takeaways on a regular basis, not to mention buy wine by the truckload.

She hasn't got a bloody clue what it's like to struggle financially :mad:

Reactions: 13
I think her definition of ‘financial struggle’ differs to everyone else’s. ‘Struggling’ so much that she has had building work to have a beautiful kitchen and bathroom and an immaculate home! Those kinds of things aren’t even in your remit of possibility if you’re struggling financially (maybe they’re not anymore) but her arrogance and lack of awareness of her privilege is quite frankly astounding and her lack of perspective is enraging.

Reactions: 8
She has no idea!! They are extremely privileged and as far as I can see the kids are spoiled brats. I think they take after their mother.

Reactions: 8
Oh I found this woman so irritating I had to stop following her. Looks like I made the right decision.

Reactions: 7
She has no idea!! They are extremely privileged and as far as I can see the kids are spoiled brats. I think they take after their mother.
She’s talked about the eldest’s poor behaviour choices at school. I don’t think that’s for the internet! She should respect his privacy a bit more and deal with it at home, as a family...

Can’t see her appeal at all. She always seems to have a bad smell under her nose and she’s arrogant with no reason to be...

Reactions: 11
It's the coquetishness that's odd. Eyes to camera, then look away, then eyes to camera then look away which is crazy. When you see her in Helen's videos she looks 20 years older. Imagine getting to your mid 40s and having to flog makeup and sell your kids online to earn your pennies.

Last edited:
I unfollowed her a while ago, as I called her out on the fact that she was taking a photo of her youngest boy, who she had just picked up from school because he had a sickness bug. I couldn’t believe it, just get the poor boy home and comfortable rather than upload it to your stories. They were sat in the car on the driveway. Just crazy behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you really think she genuinely drinks that much alcohol or is it a ploy to be sent some freebies? Having said that there was one incident where she had to rope in her parents to take one of her sons to hospital (with a broken arm I think) as she had drunk 2 glasses of wine and couldn’t drive. You would have thought that that incident may have led her to reassess her drinking habits but no.

Reactions: 3
She’s hiding in her utility room drinking wine because her kids are being mean to each other.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s hoping a company will send her some pasta?!? The supermarkets have been cleared out after all. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This woman clearly does not live in the real world.

Yesterday she had a grid post about how she'd got messages from people "telling me off for being out and about and carrying on with life" and proceeded to tell everyone about how her kids were still going to football, they all went to a friends for dinner and drinks and how she was going to the supermarket, followed in her stories by a picture of the queue when she went to Costco just to buy coffee :mad:

Today she's whinging about how she's only joined the gym last month "so God knows how long I'll have to keep paying to not attend"

Is she actually completely and utterly thick or does she genuinely just not give a tit about anyone? I actually don't know anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yesterday she was saying she’s got the 💩 and now sharing that her son has a bug too. Why on earth would she think anyone is interested?!

Reactions: 4
This woman clearly does not live in the real world.

Yesterday she had a grid post about how she'd got messages from people "telling me off for being out and about and carrying on with life" and proceeded to tell everyone about how her kids were still going to football, they all went to a friends for dinner and drinks and how she was going to the supermarket, followed in her stories by a picture of the queue when she went to Costco just to buy coffee :mad:

Today she's whinging about how she's only joined the gym last month "so God knows how long I'll have to keep paying to not attend"

Is she actually completely and utterly thick or does she genuinely just not give a tit about anyone? I actually don't know anymore.
And this is why, until is becomes an on mass lock down, social distancing won't work, too many people who think they are above any rules, and can't think about it any further than then end of their own noses. There are people loosing their jobs but yeah, it's awful Abi can't go to the gym 🙄

Reactions: 9
984BADC1-D5CC-40DF-97B7-A97D78C53832.jpeg
What on Earth?! Why would you share that you’re checking your poor sons arse?! They’re both MORE than old enough to look after themselves. I’m mortified for them.

• Wow
When she is in the car bitching about football I always get the impression she can’t wait to get home and have that glass of wine!

It all just shows that’s she not ‘just a normal mum’. She’s extremely privileged and has no clue what goes on in the real world. Worrying about gym memberships?? I wish that was my only worry!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.