Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she deems naughty and hard work could be seen as just a spirited child by others, I wonder was the eldest as loveable and cute as her youngest when he was the same age.

Reactions: 1
She’s accepted a gift of wine from a small business.... how greedy. Abi we know you can afford it pay for your wine!

Bloody hell i have just looked their page..... the prices are astonishing. Don’t worry Abi you get yours free while mere mortal pay...

Reactions: 3
Classless. Absolutely classless.
“Tens of thousands of children will go hungry this half term but look at all this free food I’ve been #gifted!”

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Quick to defend herself. Though embarrassed enough to remove her oddbox freebie. Hmmm

Screenshot_20201024-222348.png

Reactions: 2
Tags the tit out of oddbox, every supermarket, every wine company, every restaurant, every clothes shop and then acts surprised to get freebies. She is the biggest beg and freeloader on Insta right now. Easy to ponce around around on Insta eating free food, wearing free clothes, drinking free wine. Shut up with the constant reminders about how damn hard you work for it ffs.

Reactions: 5
She’s so scabby, 5 pound a week donation, drop in the ocean against what she spends on wine !

Reactions: 4
Genuine question, is 11.40 too early for a drink when your taking your kids out for the day ?
Personally I wouldn’t dream of it but curious to know if others would ?

• Wow
She's been reading here again, hence dragging the hubby out for a day out and featuring him in stories.

Anyone who follows her must know she has a drinking problem.

Genuine question, is 11.40 too early for a drink when your taking your kids out for the day ?
I would only drink that early in the day if it was Buck’s Fizz and it was someone’s wedding or it was Christmas. It would never occur to me to knock one back before going out with the kids! Maybe if we stopped for a late lunch somewhere nice I’d have a glass of wine? I dunno. It would be unusual.

She drinks every single day doesn’t she? It’s not healthy.

Reactions: 5
I would only drink that early in the day if it was Buck’s Fizz and it was someone’s wedding or it was Christmas. It would never occur to me to knock one back before going out with the kids! Maybe if we stopped for a late lunch somewhere nice I’d have a glass of wine? I dunno. It would be unusual.

She drinks every single day doesn’t she? It’s not healthy.
I’d be the same as you, I just think drinking on a kids day out before 12 is horrendous, she has since put up that it was a Prosecco fueled day.

I can't fathom having a drink in the morning. Then again, I would never drink before a parent teacher evening either.

I like a drink or five 😂 but I don’t think I’d be drinking that early on a day out with my kids. Dinner at the end of the day out - yes I’d have a glass of wine but not at 11:40am in the morning!

I always get the impression she has a drink to take the edge off the daily routine of school/football/family time but it seems pretty constant. She never seems that happy or only happy when she’s moaning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.