Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called her our about her drinking and she said she doesn’t go over her daily units she seems to have no insight ! Lots of women with pickled livers out there sadly !

Reactions: 4
I called her our about her drinking and she said she doesn’t go over her daily units she seems to have no insight ! Lots of women with pickled livers out there sadly !
Just because a glass of wine a day means that you will (just about) stay within your weekly units doesn't mean that you have to have a glass of wine every single day!

She's exceeded her limit today anyway, as she did before the parent-teacher evening. Someone else spotted that her and her husband went out with the kids and had 2 bottles of wine on the table. I don't believe for a minute that she's a moderate drinker.

Reactions: 3
Also she's always driving and I know one glass is ok but her glasses are always huge and if you drink every day and every night that's a lot of cumulation right there.
Madness having even one drink and driving !

Daily limits are not a goal to reach every day, as someone already pointed out just because it’s not from a paper bag or it’s a can of cider she thinks it’s okay.

Reactions: 5
Madness having even one drink and driving !

Daily limits are not a goal to reach every day, as someone already pointed out just because it’s not from a paper bag or it’s a can of cider she thinks it’s okay.
There are billions of functioning alcoholics who never acknowledge their dependency I think she probably fits that category and her kids will think it’s normal to drink daily but it’s not. it’s so bad for you but she probably thinks all her healthy cooking balances it out !!

There are billions of functioning alcoholics who never acknowledge their dependency I think she probably fits that category and her kids will think it’s normal to drink daily but it’s not. it’s so bad for you but she probably thinks all her healthy cooking balances it out !!
Yeah, unfortunately I suspect her husband is just the same and this seems to normalise it for her.

Tagging the tit out of baggattis......

What a day for her, wine at midday, home to tit loads of free clothes and coats, out for dinner and more wine and back home to more over sharing and more wine.

Tagging the tit out of baggattis......

What a day for her, wine at midday, home to tit loads of free clothes and coats, out for dinner and more wine and back home to more over sharing and more wine.
You'd be forgiven for thinking that it was her birthday!

She’s been gifted another bleeping reggata coat (or however the duck you spell it) she has no money worries (she said it on her stories recently) but gets gifted another bleeping coat, what’s wrong with the one she got gifted last year

I can't believe that she had to hot foot it down to a very busy IKEA the day before lockdown to buy a bleeping lunchbox. 🤨 What a dull life she must lead!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe that she had to hot foot it down to a very busy IKEA the day before lockdown to buy a bleeping lunchbox. 🤨 What a dull life she must lead!
Stop being mean! She also had to fit in a try on of her 3 gifted coats and mountains of free clothes from Dorothy Perkins/m&co/ regatta. She must be exhausted.

• Haha
Why does she smack her lips together all the time? It's infuriating!!

Memo to instabums - stop promoting EXPENSIVE small businesses when you've been given their stock for free. If they're giving away stock to the likes of you guys they're obviously not struggling, and thereby won't get a penny from me. Thanks.

Reactions: 9
Memo to instabums - stop promoting EXPENSIVE small businesses when you've been given their stock for free. If they're giving away stock to the likes of you guys they're obviously not struggling, and thereby won't get a penny from me. Thanks.
These influencers have ruined so many brands I previously bought from.

Mmmmmwhen she says they didn't have a holiday this year, does she forget the two holidays she had in the UK? Centre Parks AND the luxury camping. God stop whinging most people went know where!

Reactions: 11
This may have been discussed before; but what's so offensive about a sandwich for lunch? 😂 Or a salad, since Abi doesn't like bread. The elaborate hot lunches are so odd to me - she must spend a good part of her day cooking and cleaning. 😴

It's all for the gram, for boasting and tagging for freebies. If she was that interesting in cooking for her kids they wouldn't have takeaways at least 5 nights a week.

Don't worry all the crap gifted clothes she gets from the likes of m&co and jd Williams gets worn for cooking or toilet cleaning. The nice stuff she must sell on as she barely wears any of the gifted stuff. Tone deaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.