Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her hubby working from home still why can’t he help out more with the kids. You’d think he’d love to watch them play football occasionally. Not that she have anymore free time because she has loads!

Reactions: 1
Is her hubby working from home still why can’t he help out more with the kids. You’d think he’d love to watch them play football occasionally. Not that she have anymore free time because she has loads!
To be fair my husband works from home & I don’t see him from 8am til 5.30pm (I go out to work but pop back before picking kids up from school etc).

Reactions: 2
Do we really need to know that she has got pomegranate on her top. Seriously why does she think anyone cares??

Do we really need to know that she has got pomegranate on her top. Seriously why does she think anyone cares
To be fair my husband works from home & I don’t see him from 8am til 5.30pm (I go out to work but pop back before picking kids up from school etc).
Yeah I suppose... but even at the weekends he seems to do nothing with them!

A permanent post on her grid, saying how badly behaved her child is again 🙄. That kid is gonna be so fucked up when he’s older from all this tit she shares with that internet. And all for content so she can get some free gym leggings and QVC toot.
And I get total controlling vibes from the husband 🤔 might be wrong 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 5
A permanent post on her grid, saying how badly behaved her child is again 🙄. That kid is gonna be so fucked up when he’s older from all this tit she shares with that internet. And all for content so she can get some free gym leggings and QVC toot.
And I get total controlling vibes from the husband 🤔 might be wrong 🤷‍♀️
That poor child. I feel so sorry for him. He's going to dislike her when he grows up and she'll claim that she can't understand why, she never did anything wrong and that it can't possibly be her fault because just look at how amazing his younger brother is :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Yes, she is always complaining about the football. I wonder why the husband never seems to do it, does he go to matches at the weekend?
Is football training not in the evening?

Reactions: 3
She has actually quoted the Teachers remarks from his School Report this evening as well as reiterating how annoying he is... Poor kid

• Wow
  • Angry
Sounds likes every school report I’ve even got, wonder why she hates that child so much ?

Love the fact the husband is going to blame the teacher 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Why why why are Abi and her husband drinking before the parent teacher evening? Can they not manage ONE night sober? Especially when they're going to be discussing her "pain in the arse" (her words) son?!

Why why why are Abi and her husband drinking before the parent teacher evening? Can they not manage ONE night sober? Especially when they're going to be discussing her "pain in the arse" (her words) son?!
Thought the same, surely they could wait until after the call ?!

Breaks my heart when she describes her son as a pain in the arse. I have unfollowed she should be ashamed of herself I dont care how "difficult" she finds him. Its called being a parent sorry if that interferes with your love of drinking wine foe every single occasion. So chavvy to drink wine during a parent teacher thing and she thinks she's above everyone!

• Heart
I called adhd a while ago. From what she overshares, he has a lot of the traits, could also be another SEN issue. I still can’t believe she is sharing this. The poor kid, this info will be available from a quick google when he’s and adult, forever 🙈 why can’t these child floggers get this 🤷‍♀️

So uncomfortable to watch her sat there in her free coat/ jewellery/ clothes and moan about her eldest and share very personal details. She really is deluded and I actually feel sorry for her, she must feel she has to share all this in return for a following and engagement and all the free tat. Was it worth it abi?

She's also made it clear that her 'tiger' hubby is an aggressive, chauvinistic spoilt brat (wonder where her son gets it from!). I also don't think naughtiness should be attributed to adhd. That's a stretch and she's already dismissed it because he's 'too bright'. Ffs. Stop breaching his privacy time and again, you're an embarrassment.

So uncomfortable to watch her sat there in her free coat/ jewellery/ clothes and moan about her eldest and share very personal details. She really is deluded and I actually feel sorry for her, she must feel she has to share all this in return for a following and engagement and all the free tat. Was it worth it abi?

She's also made it clear that her 'tiger' hubby is an aggressive, chauvinistic spoilt brat (wonder where her son gets it from!). I also don't think naughtiness should be attributed to adhd. That's a stretch and she's already dismissed it because he's 'too bright'. Ffs. Stop breaching his privacy time and again, you're an embarrassment.
I agree re the naughtiness aspect. But naughtiness can be displayed when specific needs, triggers and sensory issues aren’t addressed. She obvs has been burying her head in a glass of wine, and is not trying to understand her child’s needs. Children aren’t naughty for no reason. It seems the school have been telling them for a while and they have been ignoring it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.