Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always get the impression she has a drink to take the edge off the daily routine of school/football/family time but it seems pretty constant. She never seems that happy or only happy when she’s moaning.
Yeah she’s said that before for sure, it’s like she needs the drink to get through the day.

Yeah she’s said that before for sure, it’s like she needs the drink to get through the day.
That’s because the kids aren’t there 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s astonishing that she has a drink before midday and taking the kids out!! I’m so shocked. I always thought the few glasses every night was excessive e but during the day too? Don’t get me wrong, I like a drink or two but not every night. Don’t think here’s a day she doesn’t have a drink!!

Also haven’t seen a bagattis for days... I wonder if she’s ok ....surely she needs it to get through the half term with her ‘pain in the arse’ kids 🤣
Anyone else curious as to what she spends with them, she always blanks the price. I wonder if they supply her for free too!

Reactions: 3
It’s astonishing that she has a drink before midday and taking the kids out!! I’m so shocked. I always thought the few glasses every night was excessive e but during the day too? Don’t get me wrong, I like a drink or two but not every night. Don’t think here’s a day she doesn’t have a drink!!
She made a point of letting us know yesterday that she had squash instead of wine with dinner.

Hi Abi! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made a point of letting us know yesterday that she had squash instead of wine with dinner.

Hi Abi! 👋
Haha BUT she’s only gone and made a wine highlight last night !!! FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wonder if the person who asked her to make one was a tattler!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Trying SO hard to score brownie points and swipe ups with Dorothy Perkins isn't she? Must've not had a good response so far hence the million swipe ups and ads today. Must admit I've never been influenced by her at all, just because she has the body of a 12 year old boy doesn't mean she has to dress like one too.

Reactions: 4
I know I’m like the drink police but drinking at a child’s Birthday day out to the cinema, she’s a focking disgrace.

• Wow
Brought the kids to the cinema and got herself a wine, that’s just not normal behaviour, kids pick up on these things.
It's not nice to say, but I am really beginning to think that she needs alcohol to get her through a day with her kids.

I thought the champagne at 11.30am the other morning was very strange, but put it down to perhaps being a bottomless brunch. But who on earth has a glass of wine at the cinema at noon?! That's really just not normal.

It's not nice to say, but I am really beginning to think that she needs alcohol to get her through a day with her kids.

I thought the champagne at 11.30am the other morning was very strange, but put it down to perhaps being a bottomless brunch. But who on earth has a glass of wine at the cinema at noon?! That's really just not normal.
[/
Think your right, suppose if you were out with your pals and had a glass but with kids and it’s their birthday, it’s just wrong on so many levels.
There’s not a day she doesn’t drink her beloved wine.

Wtaf!! She comes across as very addicted. Having been out with my kids and their friends and parents for 15 years plus I've never seen anyone grab a drink on a kids day out. During the day or evening.

This whole glorification of drinking annoys me. If she was a single mum in a bedsit, filming herself knocking back white lighting at 11am with her kids, the social would be called. It’s no different. But one is deemed fine the other isn’t 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This whole glorification of drinking annoys me. If she was a single mum in a bedsit, filming herself knocking back white lighting at 11am with her kids, the social would be called. It’s no different. But one is deemed fine the other isn’t 🤷‍♀️
So true, just because it’s a glass of wine it’s okay, to me it looks like she thinks it’s cool to be drinking all the time.

I am by no means a teetotaller, but this is something I hate about Instagram - ‘it’s wine o’clock!’ ‘Yay, gin!’ ‘Espresso martinis with these ones...’ ‘It’s Friday and the kids are driving me mad so I’ve just necked a bottle of Prosecco while cooking the fish fingers!’, etc, etc.
It normalises some quite dysfunctional drinking. It’s not healthy to have a drink every single evening. Even if it’s just one glass - when does your liver ever get a break? And how many bottles does that add up to over a week?
It’s not healthy or normal to start drinking in the late morning when out with your kids.
She’s on a very slippery slope.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am by no means a teetotaller, but this is something I hate about Instagram - ‘it’s wine o’clock!’ ‘Yay, gin!’ ‘Espresso martinis with these ones...’ ‘It’s Friday and the kids are driving me mad so I’ve just necked a bottle of Prosecco while cooking the fish fingers!
It normalises some quite dysfunctional drinking. It’s not healthy to have a drink every single evening. Even if it’s just one glass - when does your liver ever get a break? And how many bottles does that add up to over a week?
It’s not healthy or normal to start drinking in the late morning when out with your kids.
She’s on a very slippery slope.
Same ! I enjoy a drink but the pushing of it and making it out that it’s normal to drink every day annoys me.
Very slippery slope as those kids get older and notice more.

Also she's always driving and I know one glass is ok but her glasses are always huge and if you drink every day and every night that's a lot of cumulation right there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.