Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We called it in Feb. Greedy grabby cow.
Well she has been sharing every week since February!!!!!!!!!! Finally got her grabby mitts on a free one!! How embarrassing!!!! Can’t wait for her to start sharing how to prepare her fruit and veg, as us folk who buy our own fruit and veg really don’t know how to do it!! So so so cringeworthy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She carries more thigh and tummy god she is nauseating!

😂 all these Beggy Mitchell’s. The amount of graft to get a £30 box of veg 😂. I’d feel ashamed if I was her. Plus, why can’t see donate it to a local family in need or a food bank. So bloody grabby. Selfish basterds.
Right she could afford 10 of those boxes but still wants one for free... families are living in poverty but hey ho...

Reactions: 5
Absolutely clueless no idea of real life imagine filling your day filming your kids pack lunches, telling people what veg you’ve got and what dress size you are ! I called her our regarding the drinking levels I wasn’t rude , genuinely concerned I’ll be blocked no doubt , but I’m done with these kind of accounts ! She should donate to a food bank but that sadly is not her agenda

Reactions: 3
She’s going out tonight which is fine, but she says she hasn’t been out that much with friends which is a lie. She forgets she documents her life in Instagram

Reactions: 1
Wearing a jumper as she likes to be warm.....Also wearing open toed shoes.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she every stop moaning about bringing the kids to football ? Get over it, you have boys they’re into sports, is that not a good thing.

Reactions: 4
You forgot a few, the M&Co polyester Granny tit she’s paid to flog, sweaty Betty freebies and her god awful, lip smacking every few minutes 😝 think that pretty much sums up her whole entire content 😂
As if she would ever voluntarily wear M&Co. Besides, I’m sure their smallest size is an 8... and didn’t you know she’s a 4-6 #humblebrag

• Haha
Does she every stop moaning about bringing the kids to football ? Get over it, you have boys they’re into sports, is that not a good thing.
Stealth boasting. It's all she does. Everything is a brag. Complains about cooking, having to eat takeaways, being a sahm, going from a size 6 to 8 in lockdown. If you listen carefully you'll see that virtually every story has a stealth boast in it. She's the epitome of privileged smug influenza.

Reactions: 10
Stealth boasting. It's all she does. Everything is a brag. Complains about cooking, having to eat takeaways, being a sahm, going from a size 6 to 8 in lockdown. If you listen carefully you'll see that virtually every story has a stealth boast in it. She's the epitome of privileged smug influenza.
Agree with everything ! She really doesn’t know how lucky she is.

Reactions: 2
God her H&M jeans stories... Braggy.....

All of what you’ve said!

Ok the thing that freaks me out the most is that her hubby seems to do nothing with the kids. Last straw was when she was showing the amazon tablet yesterday and said “my husband sets loads of reminders on here for me”. Something not right there 😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok the thing that freaks me out the most is that her hubby seems to do nothing with the kids. Last straw was when she was showing the amazon tablet yesterday and said “my husband sets loads of reminders on here for me”. Something not right there 😳😳
He does nothing, absolutely nothing!

Reactions: 4
She couldn't help sticking a few boasts in there aswell - he's the brightest boy you'll ever meet, I'm the hardest working person you'll ever meet, hubby is the cleverest person you'll ever meet. Yawn. Ok abi, just shut up and sip your wine.

She couldn't help sticking a few boasts in there aswell - he's the brightest boy you'll ever meet, I'm the hardest working person you'll ever meet, hubby is the cleverest person you'll ever meet. Yawn. Ok abi, just shut up and sip your wine.
I know, I was cringing for her, she does make me laugh 😂. I honestly don’t think she realises what a show off she is. Obviously some deep seated issues going on.

Reactions: 2
Ooh she's mentioned the gym. How long before she stories about free sweaty betty freebies and gifted goodies????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.