Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right, I wouldn’t dream of driving even with one glass of wine but that’s just me.
I wouldn't risk it either. It's just not worth it. Abi and I are around the same size. My friend's husband is a police officer, worked in traffic for a while and told us that I would probably be over the limit if it was checked after a glass whereas he (big guy, over 6 foot and about 15 stone) would probably be okay up to about 3. Because people like Abi and myself are small it has more of an effect. I know that I'm fine after 3 glasses of wine (as in feeling fine obviously NOT fine to drive!) but it's always the 4th glass when I start getting very chatty and giggly.

Then again that might be all bollox in Abi's case because she's probably built up one hell of a tolerance at this stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't risk it either. It's just not worth it. Abi and I are around the same size. My friend's husband is a police officer, worked in traffic for a while and told us that I would probably be over the limit if it was checked after a glass whereas he (big guy, over 6 foot and about 15 stone) would probably be okay up to about 3. Because people like Abi and myself are small it has more of an effect. I know that I'm fine after 3 glasses of wine (as in feeling fine obviously NOT fine to drive!) but it's always the 4th glass when I start getting very chatty and giggly.

Then again that might be all bollox in Abi's case because she's probably built up one hell of a tolerance at this stage!
I get ya ! One glass of wine and I could be really tipsy but as I don’t drink at home I wouldn’t have her tolerance.

Reactions: 1
More bothered that her kid won't get into the secondary of her choice than the fact that he's injured. Must've been a private secondary if it chooses on the basis of sports acumen. Also, have you ever seen one of abi's big glasses? They're enormous. How come her hubby never helps out with anything house or kids wise? He's wfh so has plenty of time. He should've driven to the hospital if abi had been drinking.

Reactions: 6
More bothered that her kid won't get into the secondary of her choice than the fact that he's injured. Must've been a private secondary if it chooses on the basis of sports acumen. Also, have you ever seen one of abi's big glasses? They're enormous. How come her hubby never helps out with anything house or kids wise? He's wfh so has plenty of time. He should've driven to the hospital if abi had been drinking.
Agree re the husband. I’m always surprised she makes him his lunch when he’s working from home 😱 she’s such a 50’s housewife.

Baggatis
Oddbox
Bashford butchers
Ashiana
Chambers & Beau
Her 'challenging son'
Drink drink drink
Football football football

And repeat. She literally has nothing else to talk about. She's so boring and she's getting worse all the time.
You forgot a few, the M&Co polyester Granny tit she’s paid to flog, sweaty Betty freebies and her god awful, lip smacking every few minutes 😝 think that pretty much sums up her whole entire content 😂

• Haha
You forgot a few, the M&Co polyester Granny tit she’s paid to flog, sweaty Betty freebies and her god awful, lip smacking every few minutes 😝 think that pretty much sums up her whole entire content 😂
‘Granny tit’ I thought it was only me that thought those clothes are so bloody awful 🤣

Reactions: 2
Don't forget the bleeping Sunday roast! All the while Smacking lips and listing ''today's details' freebies. every. Single. Day.

Reactions: 7
She’s out for lunch with her husband and kids. There are two bottles of wine on the table. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.