Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally! When I think how many people would love to be mums and be able to take their kids somewhere like that for family time it makes me think that she just sucks the joy out of everything for them!
Exactly ! Kids pick up on that stuff as well !

Reactions: 3
ffs she's just done a story on a load of 'forever living' tit shes been gifted....flogging mlm pyramid scam stuff is really scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 1
More gifted Sweaty Betty stuff 🙄 never done an ounce of exercise in her life! She’s paired it with non sports trainers 😂

Reactions: 1
I really feel for the older boy, she is forever complaining about him, it’s just not right, the latest is wishing the older boy was more like the younger one because he’s hard work.
Isn’t that just horrible

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It really is. I would never complain about my kids on social media. It’s no one else’s business.

Calling your child 'an utter tit' to the whole of Instagram. I'm sure if not his friends, then his friends parents have definitely that, his teachers, his friends from football, various friends and neighbours etc. No wonder the poor child has problems when he's got HER for a mother :mad:

Reactions: 7
Calling your child 'an utter tit' to the whole of Instagram. I'm sure if not his friends, then his friends parents have definitely that, his teachers, his friends from football, various friends and neighbours etc. No wonder the poor child has problems when he's got HER for a mother :mad:
Oh my god I couldn’t agree more with everything you said !
As usual a glass of wine will solve her issues 🤪

Her video this morning of her trying different looks with the dress was so amateur. It just shows that she hasn't got a clue how to edit anything.

I'm sure she only has the followers she has from her tall mum/small mum association with Helen. On her own, her content is pretty bland.

Her video this morning of her trying different looks with the dress was so amateur. It just shows that she hasn't got a clue how to edit anything.
Thought the same, amateur hour for sure !
Wouldn’t be bad if she she was just doing it for herself but it’s a paid advert for F&F
Surely the eldest child could have helped her with it.
Wouldn’t make me want to rush to Tesco to get Anything !

She’s some moan isn’t she ? Only happy when she has a glass in her paw !

Reactions: 2
Another day, another attack on her eldest. This poor boy is essentially being bullied online by his own mother.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.