Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The friend blowing candles out on d the cake ?! Surely that’s a Covid No no

Reactions: 2
Not selling this M&Co stuff well is she?! 😂 and the constant tutting/lip smacking is 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please tell me all that wasn’t gifted! That’s £1000 worth of stuff...and hideous coloured chairs!

Holy crap that garden furniture is HIDEOUS.

More stories mocking her child’s physical appearance today, calling him Yoda. Oh my god - so cruel, how could she?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Holy crap that garden furniture is HIDEOUS.

More stories mocking her child’s physical appearance today, calling him Yoda. Oh my god - so cruel, how could she?
I saw that. Talking about his 'Yoda ears'. She really is a nasty little woman. Spiteful bully :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Taking wine to take to kids football?? Seriously? Coffee - yes. Wine - no and especially if driving. She talks about alcohol almost daily - it’s really unhealthy. I don’t follow her but every time I view a story it always contains some reference to alcohol!! Surely her family must see this stuff that she posts. Plus I can’t stand how she talks about her kids sometimes. It’s just not nice and it’s so public. I’d never want to do that to my kids.

• Heart
Now, I have always quite liked Abi. I'm quite short so find her try on's quite useful and although she does come across as privileged and a bored housewife I can see past that but she is currently away at centre parcs. She is lucky enough to be able to have sometime away as a family but dear God it is only day one and she is complaining; should have upgraded to a better cabin, shower not warn enough, more expensive than Airbnb.
I want to shake her and tell her to be grateful. She shouldn't be moaning down her phone but enjoying the family time with her husband and gorgeous boys. Why does she feel the need to suck the joy out of every occasion?!?

Reactions: 9
Totally agree. If I were her, I’d put my phone down for the weekend and enjoy some family time. She could always do a highlights for Instagram afterwards if she wanted to share with people if she felt the need but I feel pretty strongly that holidays should be for time with your family and not taking your followers along with you at the time. Maybe I am old fashioned?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.