Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that boy is saying what we all have been saying for ages, she has a clear favourite, it’s so sad and she doesn’t even realise he’s probably all hormones and her younger one will be the same !
But once she has her beloved wine she’ll be grand 🙄

Oh n wasn’t he very cute recording himself in the car not doing what she wanted him to do 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I just cannot understand how she sees absolutely NOTHING wrong with belittling her poor eldest on a constant basis. He's only 10 (I think?) and she's complaining about him saying that he thinks she loves his younger brother more. The sad thing is that she can't see how true this is and she think's it's her older son being 'hormonal'.
I hope the boys father isn't like this with him too or else that poor little guy is going to end up destroyed in later life :(

Reactions: 4
"Wine, wine, wine" Honestly does she EVER talk about anything else? She'd give Fr Jack a run for his money!

fr-jack-drink.jpg

• Haha
I’ve messaged her about her drinking her weekly units are sky high , I’ve never been blocked by anyone I probably getting my first !!! She’s an absolute control freak god help her when those boys are teenagers ! 😱
Oh she won’t be happy but your right, not a night goes by without a glass 😑

Oh she won’t be happy but your right, not a night goes by without a glass 😑
By "night" you mean afternoon? By "a glass" you mean several?

The fact that she always adds some sort of disclaimer to her boozing ("I only have one glass", etc.) has always made me suspicious that she protests too much.

To be fair though, I think I'd also probably need to drink that much if I were Abi. Her life seems so empty and boring.

The lady doth protest too much methinks...

Her life seems incredibly shallow and hollow. Scratch the surface and I am sure it’s not the perfect set up she makes out. I find her so cold, those poor kids...

Haha, she's just done a story trying to convince everyone that she had a thimble-sized tipple every night.

Hi Abi! 👋

• Haha
Haha, she's just done a story trying to convince everyone that she had a thimble-sized tipple every night.

Hi Abi! 👋
She’s missing the point, in my opinion it’s not the amount she drinks every evening it’s the example she’s setting to her kids normalising drinking every evening.

Reactions: 2
She’s missing the point, in my opinion it’s not the amount she drinks every evening it’s the example she’s setting to her kids normalising drinking every evening.
And how frequently she mentions how she needs any glass of wine or can't wait to have a glass of wine - coupled with cracking a bottle open at 3pm in the afternoon some days.

Wow the dm to her about her drinking (hi abi, we know you read here) has hit a nerve. It's been obvious for a long time that she's got a problem with drinking. My kids play footy and in all my years of talking them I've never known any parent to bring drinks along, especially when we were all driving home. Also the comments relating to her eldest are just tmi. And what's with freezing breakfast??! Absolutely baffling.

Reactions: 9
Wow the dm to her about her drinking (hi abi, we know you read here) has hit a nerve. It's been obvious for a long time that she's got a problem with drinking. My kids play footy and in all my years of talking them I've never known any parent to bring drinks along, especially when we were all driving home. Also the comments relating to her eldest are just tmi. And what's with freezing breakfast??! Absolutely baffling.
She clearly is reading here and trying to justify the glass of wine each day.
I think the wine to the football in autumn on a random Thur is really odd but then again I’m not a #soccermum 🤪
She makes such gorgeous food for herself and the family and then feeds them frozen breakfast..bizarre !
Don’t get me started on the frozen egg 🙄🙄

She’s a disgrace showing that child crying, get off your phone, put down the wine and mind him. Full on disgrace !

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.