Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's completely self obsessed and totally spoilt. The self awareness is non existent. She can even turn a 3 x weekly expensive Italian takeaway into a moan...'poor me so rushed off my feet I've not had time to cook, so sadly we're having to have ANOTHER £50 Italian takeaway this week'. She must walk around with a tiny thousand violins playing over her shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it was a #gifted trip I doubt she’d be whinging.
Also I think her 11 year old is far too old to be pictured in the bath on social media, it’s really not fair on him.

Reactions: 5
Well she did tag CP in the hope of a brand deal but then untagged to do all her complaining. Yes, showing your kids in the bath online to thousands at any age is disgusting but they're both too old for that now.

Also, now that she's mentioned their yoda ears it's all I ever notice!

Reactions: 1
Does she ever stop complaining, nice little break with her family, no roast to cook tomorrow 🤪 she should be delighted with life !

Reactions: 3
Oh she does make my blood boil, everyone knows CP is expensive, does she even realise she comes across as ‘bratish’?! 😤

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to point out the eldest boy is hard work all the time ?! He’s a teenager, is that not there job 🙄

I find her so negative and sour. If she didn’t put her kids online I’d find it hard to believe she was a mum as she comes across as incredibly selfish and not very nurturing (I know not everyone is maternal and all warm and fuzzy as a parent) but whinges so so openly, there’s no sugar coating and so many aspects of being a parent seem to be a huge inconvenience to her...

I find her so negative and sour. If she didn’t put her kids online I’d find it hard to believe she was a mum as she comes across as incredibly selfish and not very nurturing (I know not everyone is maternal and all warm and fuzzy as a parent) but whinges so so openly, there’s no sugar coating and so many aspects of being a parent seem to be a huge inconvenience to her...
I think she said she didn’t want kids (if I remember correctly?).

She is such a brat. Constantly moaning, despite being at an expensive Centre Parc’s holiday that most families would be so grateful for.

Her winging, moaning, bratty voice - awful

I think she said she didn’t want kids (if I remember correctly?).
You’re right. You’ve jogged my memory, I am sure there was a photo on her grid a while back of the boys/her with the boys saying both were unplanned and that she didn’t intend to have children.

She is such a brat. Constantly moaning, despite being at an expensive Centre Parc’s holiday that most families would be so grateful for.

Her winging, moaning, bratty voice - awful
Quite! It’s so expansive, we spent a lot of time in the pool when we went a few years ago!

Anyone else think she’s tagging centre parc and moaning about the pool being closed so she gets a free trip again or a big discount ?!

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t surprise me at all. She’s begrudged the money (it is really pricey there) but either go, enjoy yourself and take the financial hit or just don’t go. Never not whinging!

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. She’s begrudged the money (it is really pricey there) but either go, enjoy yourself and take the financial hit or just don’t go. Never not whinging!
She takes the good out of it for the kids, forever complaining and moaning.
Surely the joy in it would be from seeing how happy your kids are !

Totally! When I think how many people would love to be mums and be able to take their kids somewhere like that for family time it makes me think that she just sucks the joy out of everything for them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.