Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, what mother would think hang on let me just film this and share it with thousands of strangers online. Very bizarre behaviour. More concerned about getting the wine down her neck than her kid possibly having covid.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t get these floggers. Why the duck is she filming that poor child 😱. Also, the poor eldest one sounds like he might have adhd or something, but she’s probably oblivious as she’s too busy guzzling wine and moaning about him on insta.

Reactions: 5
Will spend a fortune on wine and clothes but is loathe to spend 140 on a test, priorities all over the place, takeaway is ordered tho !

Reactions: 6
Absolutely bleeping awful display. Completely loathsome of her. She should be ashamed, plastering that poor boy's face all over her stories when he is ill. I mean, I hate seeing people's children constantly feature anyway - not interested - but this is shameful.

Reactions: 10
She’s convinced it’s covid and they will be quarantined for 2 weeks 😑 didn’t the husband have it or suspect it ?

I do actually like her but I cringe at the trying to be relatable with being tired, not having time to cook etc - she literally has all day every day free? Just cook then or sleep?! I can’t imagine what that’s like to have so much free time. Just own your privilege 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why not just put your phone down & be with your family?? Why story it all?! 😳 bleeping hell 2 Ocado deliveries, Bashfords & a takeaway, that’s gotta be £150 in itself! Why is she chatting all this into her phone?! Be with your ill child!! Very privileged to not have to worry about having to take 2 weeks unpaid off work. It’s a long way up to that ivory tower.

I hope she does read this. Kids fight! Get over it. Put your glass down and parent your child. When she said she was so angry she was angry at being called in by a teacher ans her shell of a perfect life questioned. Did she even ask WHY he was fighting? Was he defending himself or another child?

I normally like her and but this is completely ott. Every time she says he is hard work I winse for that poor child. And if she says "one of those days" one more time! Its life you shallow fool.

• Heart
I hope she does read this. Kids fight! Get over it. Put your glass down and parent your child. When she said she was so angry she was angry at being called in by a teacher ans her shell of a perfect life questioned. Did she even ask WHY he was fighting? Was he defending himself or another child?
Exactly, she says he’s hard work but needs to explore why he’s hard work. The youngest is clearly favoured but sure he will grow to be hormonal teen and she won’t be that impressed with him either !

I normally like her and but this is completely ott. Every time she says he is hard work I winse for that poor child. And if she says "one of those days" one more time! Its life you shallow fool.

I absolutely hate seeing ill children on insta - it’s so inappropriate. And all that drinking and posting stories last night when she should of been cuddling him.

we have much less money than her but id not blink at paying £150 for a private test if it meant my v unwell child didn’t need to sit in a car for 3 hours 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I absolutely hate seeing ill children on insta - it’s so inappropriate. And all that drinking and posting stories last night when she should of been cuddling him.

we have much less money than her but id not blink at paying £150 for a private test if it meant my v unwell child didn’t need to sit in a car for 3 hours 😡
Couldn’t agree more, she can well afford to pay !

I’m absolutely disgusted seeing this woman video her ill child and flaunt it on insta. That poor boy. She needs to put the phone and the wine down, and just look after him. Why does she need to give a running commentary about how she’s now missing her girls night out, show us her son in bed ill and telling us she needs a glass of wine - oh because she’s yet another (🥱) insta-mum narcissist who requires daily validations, thinks the whole world needs to know every boring aspect of her life, and thinks she’s something she’s not.

• Heart
Couldn’t agree more, she can well afford to pay !
Absolutely! Boasting about having spent 40 quid on 2 joints of meat and another 100 odd on multiple Waitrose/ocado deliveries but won't pay for a test. Also she's obsessed with isolating. Her hubby had a common cold with very few symptoms and she locked him away in a bedroom for 2 weeks. Always thinking of the content, she storied herself delivering meals on trays and waiting on him for 2 weeks. With her son she seems happy to finally have some content other than Sunday roasts and todays 'details'.

It’s interesting to hear how long tests take to book where she lives as I’m in Ireland it’s it’s much easier to arrange a test but who has any interest in seeing a sick child on Instagram, it’s just not the place for it.

Reactions: 4
Ordering yet another takeaway to get over the stress of driving to Twickenham 🙄 and another post publicly shaming her child 😢 it’s one thing saying these things to a few mum friends. It’s another putting it out there on the internet for the whole world 🙄 Poor child if he ever looks at her posts in the future 😢

Reactions: 3
A hour and a half each way, she must be exhausted 😑😑😑
“Highly troublesome” is she for real ?
Finally, who wants to see her and the hubby’s bare feet ?! Not me !

Her life is no more stressful than any other mums, she just doesn’t have to go to work in between! What does her husband do? I’m jealous of their endless spending 😂

Reactions: 3
Did she SERIOUSLY just show us how to cut an apple??? Talk about scraping the barrel for content. Tune in tomorrow for 'Teach your Grandmother how to suck eggs'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.