Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does any one else feel like she used to do those small mum/tall mum try ons in the changing room because she loved being the skinny petite one. It all felt very humble brag ... “oh this size 6 is hanging off me. So I’m wearing a size 6 because I’m petite. Did I mention it’s a size 6?”
She's a knob and you're right about the small mum/tall mum try on's, they became a bit painful to watch, kind of hoping changing rooms never reopen ;)

Reactions: 7
I really do feel very sorry for this poor child. He's going to grow up with massive self esteem issues because of his horrible mother.

Last week she was taking the piss out of a photo of him as a toddler, laughing at his 'elastic band wrists and ankles' and his 'sausage toes'.
Today it's his 'Yoda ears'.
Screenshot_20200626_173941.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she think she needs to show stuff like that? It's like the Sunday roast every bloody Sunday. Nobody cares. I make my own Yorkshire puds and again, nobody cares. Poor little boy.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s a very cold person. And this is just cruel. Even if he can’t see it is likely mums or dads of his friends will.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s a very cold person. And this is just cruel. Even if he can’t see it is likely mums or dads of his friends will.
I think so too. You can see the difference in her when Helen does her stories on their days out as opposed to what she herself posts. She's not as nice as she likes to let on, that's for certain.

She looks God awful in Helen's videos, withered and haggard. For her own stories she stands in a very specific spot with a very specific angle. She's obsessed with her looks but makes fun of her kids and hubby all the time.

Another Saturday another Oddbox forgotten about 🥴 can’t wait for the Sunday roast tomorro 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s Sunday, she’s hungover, she’s cooking the roast, the Yorkshire’s are done and it’s being packed up for the parents, no need to watch that’s the day done !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being that hungover every weekend ... or is she just pretending to seem ‘cool’ ?

Reactions: 2
Imagine being that hungover every weekend ... or is she just pretending to seem ‘cool’ ?
I did think that as well but surely at her age you would realise that it’s not that cool to be hungover the whole time !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.