Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another post about the son, Those sort of posts should be on a close friends page not for general public to see, stating his faults and then his good bits ! I just don’t get why you would feel the need to put that up 😢

Reactions: 2
Another post about the son, Those sort of posts should be on a close friends page not for general public to see, stating his faults and then his good bits ! I just don’t get why you would feel the need to put that up 😢
I wonder why her husband never pulls her up on any of those posts? Surely he can't be happy with his child being spoken about like that? I get the feeling though that he just keeps his mouth shut and does what he's told.

Reactions: 6
I wonder why her husband never pulls her up on any of those posts? Surely he can't be happy with his child being spoken about like that? I get the feeling though that he just keeps his mouth shut and does what he's told.
I’d say he probably doesn’t even know she’s putting up that shite !

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, she's on the wine before 4pm of a Wednesday afternoon?!? 😳🤔
It's not the first time. There have been a few afternoons where she's cracked open the Villa Maria around 3/3.30pm. She tries to justify it by always adding a disclaimer that she only has one glass, yet she seems to obsess over wine.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Always amazes me how she’s on the wine every day and it’s not just when the kids go to bed it’s mid afternoon, call me a prude but I just don’t think that’s a good example for kids

Reactions: 4
Always amazes me how she’s on the wine every day and it’s not just when the kids go to bed it’s mid afternoon, call me a prude but I just don’t think that’s a good example for kids
Maybe I'm being pedantic, but I feel like it might be different if she had a glass of wine in the evening with dinner? But it's like she can't help herself and has to reach for the wine in the afternoon!

Maybe I'm being pedantic, but I feel like it might be different if she had a glass of wine in the evening with dinner? But it's like she can't help herself and has to reach for the wine in the afternoon!
Exactly what I was trying to say 😬
It just comes across to that’s she can’t actually wait for the wine to be opened and the whole day revolves around it !
I’m not against a glass of wine at all but I find it so strange.

Exactly what I was trying to say 😬
It just comes across to that’s she can’t actually wait for the wine to be opened and the whole day revolves around it !
I’m not against a glass of wine at all but I find it so strange.
Yes! Exactly this! Sometimes I wonder whether it's the first thing she thinks about when she wakes up. She made a big song and dance about not having wine one day a couple of weekends ago...she seems to really rely on her wine time to get her through the day!

Reactions: 3
She went for a run in her gifted gym gear! Shes obviously trying to gather more content. Maybe she’s realised the sandwiches and roast dinners aren’t cutting it!

Reactions: 3
She's spent the last 4 months using her free bi9t expensive sweaty betty clothes to bleach her bathroom in. Serves sweaty betty absolutely right, they lost a loyal customer in me the minute they started gifting their products to Insta bums who were proud to announce they never exercise and the gym wear was actually worn in place of aprons

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Whoever looks after Sweaty bettys marketing has totally cheapened the brand in my opinion, I do be actually surprised they have stock left to sell !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.