Stardew Valley Game

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you all do with the spare artifacts an minerals? Do you sell them? I've been hoarding them but not sure if I should get rid of them or not, do they come in useful later in game?

I sell them, no use for them 🤷‍♀️
You can display them in your house though. There's special pedestalls.
Edit: i think it's on the end tables that you can display them

Reactions: 1
I sell them, no use for them 🤷‍♀️
You can display them in your house though. There's special pedestalls.
Edit: i think it's on the end tables that you can display them
Thanks, I'll prob sell, no point in having like 5 cogs lol, just didn't want to sell then find out later in game I needed them

If anyone's looking for a Stardew YouTube recommendation, I'm thoroughly enjoying GamerGar's content. Any other recs?

If anyone's looking for a Stardew YouTube recommendation, I'm thoroughly enjoying GamerGar's content. Any other recs?
I've been watching poxial for some stardew, am in my second year now half way through fall, was exciting finishing the community centre, this is my first playthrough as well, got my greenhouse growing strawberrys an just starting to decorate my house now that I have the catalogues

Just started year 3 an I am stuck at lvl 9 mining, I spent maybe 3 or 4 days just mining every rock till I ran out of energy or it got too late if I had food, also sold a ton of minerals since it said online selling those also counts but I just can't hit lvl 10, I've went from lvl 6 to 8 in combat

I really hope my game isn't glitched cause I don't want to start again 😭

Just started year 3 an I am stuck at lvl 9 mining, I spent maybe 3 or 4 days just mining every rock till I ran out of energy or it got too late if I had food, also sold a ton of minerals since it said online selling those also counts but I just can't hit lvl 10, I've went from lvl 6 to 8 in combat

I really hope my game isn't glitched cause I don't want to start again 😭
There is different types of rocks in the mines that give mining xp, one type doesn’t give any.

I’d try again again but making sure to clear floors of rocks completely before going down the stairs

There is different types of rocks in the mines that give mining xp, one type doesn’t give any.

I’d try again again but making sure to clear floors of rocks completely before going down the stairs
I've been doing that, kept resetting lvl 40 so at least I was getting plenty iron an done some of lvl 80 for gold but just doesn't seem to want to finally hit lvl 10 an am console as well so can't check to see what my exp is

So pleased to have found this thread!

I've recently started a new save file plus a co op with my boyfriend, although we've both gravitated towards using our own save files. I've recently married Harvey in game but he's giving me the ick big time, starting to think I'll just keep him around until I get the option to have kids and then go it alone 😅

Reactions: 3
So pleased to have found this thread!

I've recently started a new save file plus a co op with my boyfriend, although we've both gravitated towards using our own save files. I've recently married Harvey in game but he's giving me the ick big time, starting to think I'll just keep him around until I get the option to have kids and then go it alone 😅
Harvey's a bit of a weirdo, isn't he? 😅
I think Shane has great character development, but it all vanishes after marriage, which is such a shame :(
I married Sebastian in one of my saves, just because I never bother getting to know him otherwise and tbh, I shouldn't have. He's such a grumpy guy, even gets annoyed when his spouse gives him a kiss 🙄 Divorce waiting to happen.

Harvey's a bit of a weirdo, isn't he? 😅
I think Shane has great character development, but it all vanishes after marriage, which is such a shame :(
I married Sebastian in one of my saves, just because I never bother getting to know him otherwise and tbh, I shouldn't have. He's such a grumpy guy, even gets annoyed when his spouse gives him a kiss 🙄 Divorce waiting to happen.
Definitely just can’t find the bachelors these days 😂 in my previous save I got Sam to boyfriend level but never went any further with it! Starting to think there’s a reason they’re all bachelors 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find the people so dull after you’ve had the 10 hearts. All that build up and excitement and then they just go back to super boring dialogue 😂

I got lucky with sebastian 😅 he waters the crops an feeds the animals most of my days, even though I've silos an sprinklers now he still does but it was helpful in the beginning

On the plus side, with Harvey I've had the option for kids and the stardrop gifted within my first season of marriage so I'm maxxing out my investment 😅

It took me forever to get kids with sebastian, like man that dude did not want kids 😅

I always invite krobus to live with me not about married life irl and in video games 🤣 buy he's so adorable. ❤