Stardew Valley Game

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the people so dull after you’ve had the 10 hearts. All that build up and excitement and then they just go back to super boring dialogue 😂
Quoting myself here but this just came up on one of the fb groups and cracked me up as it’s exactly what I was saying

3787961E-0D85-4048-8017-DE13D2923E59.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know a good world seed that's working for switch? The ones that say about ancient seed on day one don't work, not sure if updates have affected it or because am on switch, just can't seem to find a good world, I've seen some others get tons of rainy days as well which I can never seem to get 😅

Has anyone seen that there's going to be an 1.6 update? I'm hoping it'll revive the game for me because I haven't picked it up in a long time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen that there's going to be an 1.6 update? I'm hoping it'll revive the game for me because I haven't picked it up in a long time
I seen, but isn't it mainly for pc to help with the mods? I can't remember what's changing but I think one of the YT vids I seen on it spoke that it was mostly going to help out those that use mods on the game, am hoping there's more too it than that since it's only consoles am on

I seen, but isn't it mainly for pc to help with the mods? I can't remember what's changing but I think one of the YT vids I seen on it spoke that it was mostly going to help out those that use mods on the game, am hoping there's more too it than that since it's only consoles am on
I believe that's what he initially said last year but from his tweet I'm hoping it means much more base game content! I have it on both PC and switch but I much prefer playing on switch so I never got into mods

Stardew.PNG

Reactions: 3
I believe that's what he initially said last year but from his tweet I'm hoping it means much more base game content! I have it on both PC and switch but I much prefer playing on switch so I never got into mods

View attachment 2320616
That's good, fingers crossed it's more base game, so many focus on PC an forget about the base game when PC has so much already, I also wish they would hurry up with haunted chocolatier 😅 it feels like it's been years since they released that was coming

I'm surprised because I thought he wasn't doing anymore updates for Stardew!? This is great news though. I also prefer to play on switch 😊 cba with mods on my PC lol.
I can't wait for haunted chocolatier either! But I think it's going to be years before he's done with that 😔

I was thinking today about starting a new save as I feel like I got so far with it, couldn’t work ginger island out and just lost my mojo with it.

Thinking going back to basics and building my farm again and all the relationships from scratch would get me back on track. The new update would really help with that as would be good to have some new dialogue and festivals.

Me and my boyfriend are just impatiently waiting for Haunted Chocolatier. We started Stardew as a co op and had the best time spending our evenings creating our farm. He’s bailed on Stardew now so it’s just me toiling away in the fields 😂 (I did marry Sam once my boyfriend left though!)

I was thinking today about starting a new save as I feel like I got so far with it, couldn’t work ginger island out and just lost my mojo with it.

Thinking going back to basics and building my farm again and all the relationships from scratch would get me back on track. The new update would really help with that as would be good to have some new dialogue and festivals.

Me and my boyfriend are just impatiently waiting for Haunted Chocolatier. We started Stardew as a co op and had the best time spending our evenings creating our farm. He’s bailed on Stardew now so it’s just me toiling away in the fields 😂 (I did marry Sam once my boyfriend left though!)
Yeah I got to Ginger Island too when I lost interest.

Reactions: 1

ginger island is so fun!! just summer all year round and you can plant your ancient fruits seeds and keep them there rather then using the green house 😀 the walnuts are a bit hard to find and I had to use the wiki for help 🤣

I stopped playing this game once I reached 100% which took my a year in real. I'm excited to pick it up again when we get the new update! I play this game on switch so hope it's not long til the update. 😁

Reactions: 5
ginger island is so fun!! just summer all year round and you can plant your ancient fruits seeds and keep them there rather then using the green house 😀 the walnuts are a bit hard to find and I had to use the wiki for help 🤣

I stopped playing this game once I reached 100% which took my a year in real. I'm excited to pick it up again when we get the new update! I play this game on switch so hope it's not long til the update. 😁
How do you know when you get to 100% on the Switch please?

Same, I haven't played since I completed 100% so it'll be nice to have a reason to go back to it!

How do you know when you get to 100% on the Switch please?
once you've unlocked ginger island and get so many walnuts there's a cave/room there you can unlock and from there you can see how much progress you are making which is helpful!!
---
Same, I haven't played since I completed 100% so it'll be nice to have a reason to go back to it!
I've been getting the stardew itch for. while and I can go and get back on my farm (I'm never starting over ever again 😆) and work my way towards getting a golden egg but I'm going to do that while checking out the update whenever that comes!

Last edited:
once you've unlocked ginger island and get so many walnuts there's a cave/room there you can unlock and from there you can see how much progress you are making which is helpful!!
---

I've been getting the stardew itch for. while and I can go and get back on my farm (I'm never starting over ever again 😆) and work my way towards getting a golden egg but I'm going to do that while checking out the update whenever that comes!
Thanks. I just need to find all the walnuts to let me into all the areas

I can’t stop playing again this week. I’ve picked up my Switch version and I really need to get after those walnuts but I haven’t yet:

I’m also playing on my laptop, I’m only on Spring 3 of that one. I’ve forgotten how to get is it void essence for the wizard: I know it’s in the mines somewhere but not reached it yet.

My partner has finally started playing a co-op farm with me, and I can’t even begin to explain how happy it makes me 😂

He keeps asking me how I know everything and I’m like “this is what happens when your addicted to a game”

I get abit 🍃 and die laughing at him trying to fish. Bless him he does try 😂

• Heart
I can’t stop playing again this week. I’ve picked up my Switch version and I really need to get after those walnuts but I haven’t yet:

I’m also playing on my laptop, I’m only on Spring 3 of that one. I’ve forgotten how to get is it void essence for the wizard: I know it’s in the mines somewhere but not reached it yet.
I think it's the ghosts that drop it which is from level 40 to 60 or 70 I think