Stardew Valley Game

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, I should get it soon
Actually my bad, am not sure you can get it from the ghosts or not or if it's rare, but it's actually those little dudes with the weird mask an black clocks that shoot a green thing at you, so from lvl 80 downwards you get it, an grinding lvl 80 for gold lol an getting some from those dudes

Reactions: 1
Actually my bad, am not sure you can get it from the ghosts or not or if it's rare, but it's actually those little dudes with the weird mask an black clocks that shoot a green thing at you, so from lvl 80 downwards you get it, an grinding lvl 80 for gold lol an getting some from those dudes
Ah okay thanks

1.6.png

👀 CA said there's no release date yet but I really hope it's soon-ish as I've had an itch to play but also want to start fresh for this update

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve been playing on Steam for about a month again now. I played a little on my switch at lunchtime today but I’ve decided I prefer to play on Steam now.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2478074

👀 CA said there's no release date yet but I really hope it's soon-ish as I've had an itch to play but also want to start fresh for this update
Jas looks so cute, I am so looking forward to the winter outfits! Can't wait to see my ultimate fave, Shane's winter outfit too. I want him out of that damned holey hoodie he's always wearing. I hope they release the update for mobile quickly too, I don't want to be spoiled for anything before I get to see them for myself!
----------
ALSO - unrelated but! I find planting so inane and tedious on mobile. I've got my junimo huts set up to remove the tedium of harvesting, but planting is just boring as hell for me... I wish I could easily automate the farm on mobile and get mods /:

Last edited:
Anyone getting excited for the update? Looks like it's going for a march update

Question for all those that play pc, if I got stardew from gampass can I install mods on it? Or will I need to buy stardew from steam or somewhere else to install mods, just got myself a gaming pc an really want to try some of the mods out there, is there anywhere I should look for them? Don't want to download anything that might harm the files

Reactions: 4
I’m excited! I’ve put off picking the game up again since he announced the update
I have it on both switch and PC but I don’t think I can wait for that the switch version as I’ll get fomo!

as for mods, I think I just got mine from nexus mods! Not sure about gamepass but it was fairly easy on steam - I’d check any download instructions etc. I don’t think any are harmful but it is quite easy to remove them from what I recall

Reactions: 2
I’m excited! I’ve put off picking the game up again since he announced the update
I have it on both switch and PC but I don’t think I can wait for that the switch version as I’ll get fomo!

as for mods, I think I just got mine from nexus mods! Not sure about gamepass but it was fairly easy on steam - I’d check any download instructions etc. I don’t think any are harmful but it is quite easy to remove them from what I recall
Thanks I'll check it out, this is my first time having mods an I've always been interested in the bigger farm type mods you can get

I've been the same, haven't really wanted to play the game because I didn't want to get into it only for it to update as I want to start again with maybe one of the new farms being released

Super excited for the update! I mainly play on mobile, but I'll probably start a new farm on my laptop just to see the features in action myself, rather than getting things spoiled for me

Think it's saying march 19th for pc an everything else following very quickly after so am hoping for before March 31st release for the rest

• Heart
I’ve been playing it on my steam deck lately but I need to send it in for a repair so I hope it’s back in time as it’s much nicer on there than on my laptop

I’ve been playing it on my steam deck lately but I need to send it in for a repair so I hope it’s back in time as it’s much nicer on there than on my laptop
I hope you get it back, nothing worse than waiting for so long for something only for it to finally arrive an you can't play it on your preferred platform

I hope you get it back, nothing worse than waiting for so long for something only for it to finally arrive an you can't play it on your preferred platform
Thanks I’m feeling a bit more optimistic after talking to one of the guys in work

I do slightly wish it was winter so I could see all the lovely NPCs in their cute winter gear while I was feeling festive myself!

Finally got the mods to work an omg I don't know how I'd ever be able to go back to vanilla stardew 😅 I have modded the absolute hell out the game, am hoping that with the update it won't break them too much as I've so many that I don't think I'd want to redo it again lol

• Heart
I'm so excited for the update! I do have a steam deck so I can try it out but I'm more a ps5/switch player which won't be out for a bit but I'm impatient 😂

anyone here going to the stardew valley concert? I'm going to the one in London and couldn't be more excited!!!

• Heart
I'm so excited for the update! I do have a steam deck so I can try it out but I'm more a ps5/switch player which won't be out for a bit but I'm impatient 😂

anyone here going to the stardew valley concert? I'm going to the one in London and couldn't be more excited!!!
I did not know there was one 😅 I'll need to check it out, enjoy it when you go