Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been looking at Hinchs social blade over the last few weeks and wow, she's been losing so many followers every day
People won't hang around waiting! She's been silent for an unusually long time for an influencer and her followers are probably starting to think she's not coming back!

Reactions: 13
I've been looking at Hinchs social blade over the last few weeks and wow, she's been losing so many followers every day
Quite a few of the z listers with followings of 2million plus are steadily losing hundreds of followers a day. That’s why I find it strange how she somehow continues gaining followers daily. Especially considering all her content is just constant sneaky ads and Rose. Oh and the ducks as well now 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why has she taken Rose to work in Leeds? So weird
So weird how the hell will they get anything done with her running around. So I suppose dirty dave has belle (i see he has her in a photo) and picks up Rex from school etc and again he is doing a makeover and looking after children. These people are super human i remember never being able to do anything when my daughter was young but then I didn't want her playing with emulsion!!!!

Reactions: 11
Sounds like it was last minute but someone has Belle so they could have Rose as well couldn’t they? I thought her only day off nursery was a Monday so as today is Tuesday she’d be there for part of the day as well

Reactions: 8
Sounds like it was last minute but someone has Belle so they could have Rose as well couldn’t they? I thought her only day off nursery was a Monday so as today is Tuesday she’d be there for part of the day as well

She makes it seem like it’s last minute but as we know she is a prolific liar 🤥

• Heart
The way she says she flew to Leeds. She can't have literally flown there but she's making it sound like she did. There were no flights from London to Leeds today unless she took a private jet. In fact, I'm sure you can't fly from London to Leeds.

The way she says she flew to Leeds. She can't have literally flown there but she's making it sound like she did. There were no flights from London to Leeds today unless she took a private jet. In fact, I'm sure you can't fly from London to Leeds.
Private jet came into my head, but surely the bbc wouldn’t fork out a private jet just for her to come from london to Leeds, it doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 9
Call me a geek 😄 but FlightRadar is showing that a private jet flew from London to Leeds, arriving just after 9am this morning..

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she meant flew as in “ran back” as quick as they could. Seems a bit excessive otherwise 🤣

Private jet came into my head, but surely the bbc wouldn’t fork out a private jet just for her to come from london to Leeds, it doesn’t make sense
Not much she does makes sense 😂 but surely if Dilly couldn’t make it the BBC wouldn’t expect her to go from Leeds to London and vice versa then take 3 year old back with her it’s not like it’s a live show!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a full on tapped in the head liar. Everything she does and her whole life is based on lies. Always pretending to forget places she has to be an things. It's not cute or funny you freak. She needs to see someone because I swear she's mentally unwell in that empty shell! Can't stand people who lie in general but the ones who lie about the most stupid pointless stuff are infuriating. Like why you fanny?!?

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure the BBC are duty bound to reply to any complaint sent to them so send them the flight radar detail with a screenshot of her IG story and complain a private jet for Stacey Solomon is not good use of license fee payers money and they will have to address it even if only one person flags it

Reactions: 14
So hoe finally showed Harry but only to show off by taking him to sheesh in London, saying it’s their favourite restaurant🙄yet the clampits have never showed them being there, and then Stacy saying Hoe is up north working, so can he teleport from London to up north.

So hoe finally showed Harry but only to show off by taking him to sheesh in London, saying it’s their favourite restaurant🙄yet the clampits have never showed them being there, and then Stacy saying Hoe is up north working, so can he teleport from London to up north.
Do Sheesh make any money or are their prices so high that all the wannabes are happy to pay cos that’s where influencers go? Or do these greedy people just get discount cos he hasn’t marked it as an Ad?

Reactions: 9