Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have more than enough to sort in my own life but I came onto here as I have been checking the old posts of the swingers hot tub room which was a really old conservator which is now "The Pool Room"....how relatable not!! Anyway that kitchen shown is the second kitchen in the block that holds the boys bedroom but what is concerning is the kitchen window has been removed. I really hope this has been blocked off somehow because otherwise the whole building is open to anyone.

Washing line - just gross!

That washing??? all under the trees with goodness knows what on it. Gross.
---
and Gem Gem is there for the poo i meant pool day

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Looks like Rose has impetigo, a bacterial skin infection that is treated by flucloxacillin… poor kids I really wish they’d be looked after properly, she has so much money they really could have the cleanest, healthiest lifestyle 😢

Reactions: 11
I hate to say this and I know I shouldn’t be envious of others wealth - but I am ! I’m currently looking at her pictures of the pool /room and I’m looking at my b&m pool and my 2 bed house ! Life can be unfair and I know u get what I work for - but even so ! All ours is bought from working for Royal Mail and greggs ! But at least it’s worked for I guess !

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is the paddling pool water the ducks are in green? Is that their tit?
Ducks will tit up a pool of clean water in no time. My neighbour had some rescue ducklings years ago & within a day the water was always brown. Luckily they were released back to the wild when they were old enough so weren’t there for long.

Reactions: 9
Ducks will tit up a pool of clean water in no time. My neighbour had some rescue ducklings years ago & within a day the water was always brown. Luckily they were released back to the wild when they were old enough so weren’t there for long.
God and she had them in the big pool yesterday and all the kids in there today 🤢

Reactions: 5
Looks like Rose has impetigo, a bacterial skin infection that is treated by flucloxacillin… poor kids I really wish they’d be looked after properly, she has so much money they really could have the cleanest, healthiest lifestyle 😢
She hasn't it's just muck/food, talk about jumping! Belle was at the Dr's with a bad eye this week!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I hate to say this and I know I shouldn’t be envious of others wealth - but I am ! I’m currently looking at her pictures of the pool /room and I’m looking at my b&m pool and my 2 bed house ! Life can be unfair and I know u get what I work for - but even so ! All ours is bought from working for Royal Mail and greggs ! But at least it’s worked for I guess !
Please don’t feel bad. I bet you have a real friends and amazing family ( who don’t use you as Stacey’s family) and you don’t put your kids in over the instagram for 4 million people or put them in other building.. sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't be sad OR envious, you've worked bloody hard for your life and will always appreciate everything you have, even the little things. People like SSS will have everything but nothing to be thankful for, they will always expect everything to just be there with a click of the fingers and a wave of the credit card.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She got that pool filled up and chemicaled very quickly didn’t she. Almost like it happened a while ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Don’t let anyone make you feel like that, especially this fraudulent bleep who’s knows exactly how to manipulate people. You’ve worked hard for what you’ve got, you’ve not scammed people into believing your fake persona or sold you soul/kids to the devil
---
She got that pool filled up and chemicaled very quickly didn’t she. Almost like it happened a while ago.
Was looking quite grubby the other day when she had supposed to have cleaned it herself and was showing her filling it with a wee shity hose, when yes let’s be honest the work has been done a while ago & not by her

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’d rather have duck all than be like this devious bleep who sells her soul and her own kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 31