Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Wasn’t it last year she was wearing those thick jumpers when it was still piping hot in September 😂 all cause it needs to sell.
it’s sad though isn’t it. I saw a post saying how many weeks till Christmas the other day. It’s like wishing time away constantly
There's a lot to be said for living in the moment and focussing on the present. Planning for Christmas in June seems a bit sad. Planning for a day out with the family this weekend is good. But Stacey's entire life is about making money, I'm sure she's earned enough now not to have to AD every single thing she does, but still she carries on. So she'll be showcasing her Autumn/Winter clothes, and her festive scented candles, and her Halloween and Guy Fawkes night tatt, instead of sitting back and seeing where life takes her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Why is that shitty washing line so far away that you need to catch a bus to get to it?… and the bottom of the big sheet/towel is just draped on the grass 🙄

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I went on Facebook earlier & her choppers cropped up on a shorts ad for hellofresh.

Kiss of death for me, a company giving stuff to entitled beggers like that......
Anything advertised by Stacey and co is immediately on my blacklist. Anything advertised by Dodgy Dave is also blacklisted - imagine saving up to go on a cruise and finding that slug on the next sunlounger?

• Sick

VC10

VIP Member
Do these millionaire’s pay for anything or is everything gifted the sooner this stops the better, instahuns, no wonder some kids don’t want to do anything, they have all sold there souls to the devil, every action has a reaction.
They need calling out on it at every turn. Awful load of scrounging cunts.

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
There’s a TikTok about a famous celeb staying in someone’s Airbnb, trashing it, causing thousands of pounds of damage and there being female visitors in the bed that his wife wouldn’t approve of, soooooo many of the comments are saying Joe for some reason

Also 👀 to this comment

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
The ducks don’t care what colour their run and wee house is painted. She could’ve left it as it was but oh no she’s got to make a song & dance of painting it for the ducks

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
I can get over her washing line feck all on it for family of 7 and were it Is but hey anything to look relatable
Imagine living your life and everything you do is planned and contrived for social media

Multi-21

VIP Member
I think @PattiQueenB was just stating a fact. Sometimes people are so keen on tattle to slag people off they ignore facts and then jump on people to say they are fans/defenders

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Anything advertised by Stacey and co is immediately on my blacklist. Anything advertised by Dodgy Dave is also blacklisted - imagine saving up to go on a cruise and finding that slug on the next sunlounger?
Ugh, freeloading sex-pest cunt 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 18

cazellie

VIP Member
So the (now infamous) swimming pool room.... does it reeeeeally have no outer shutters, sliding doors, fly screens, nothing?! Really?!

Come on architects and builders, interior designers of Tattle, surely there's got to be some sort of hidden trick to close it off from the elements?!
That was the first thing I thought and was wondering if there was anything to cover the arches up when it’s heavy rain and wind? Her carefully designed sofa will be ruined as well as the rug. She could’ve easily had lovely bi-folding doors in so able to keep it all open when it’s summer. Another waste of a room

monkey12345

Chatty Member
I hate to say this and I know I shouldn’t be envious of others wealth - but I am ! I’m currently looking at her pictures of the pool /room and I’m looking at my b&m pool and my 2 bed house ! Life can be unfair and I know u get what I work for - but even so ! All ours is bought from working for Royal Mail and greggs ! But at least it’s worked for I guess !
Please don’t feel bad. I bet you have a real friends and amazing family ( who don’t use you as Stacey’s family) and you don’t put your kids in over the instagram for 4 million people or put them in other building.. sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Ravenblue

How fucking hot is that black funeral home going to be for the ducks who are covered in fluff?? She's so fucking selfish i cant deal. She should be making updates that keep it cool on the summer and warm in winter, not aesthetic updates for her fucking content. Im stressed i may need to unfollow her 😅

• Haha

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Of course with all your millions. Joe and you dug out the pond all on your own 🙄.
I often find I have the spare time to dig massive ponds inbetween looking after my young children, working, doing shit diy in my house and keeping it immaculately clean.......

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
She reckons pregnancy destroyed her teeth. Doesn’t explain why she has teeth so big she can’t even shut her mouth now though. Probably got them free
Of course she'll have got them free. I doubt that woman has paid full price for anything since becoming famous. Everything she does and says is monetised. I'm pretty sure she only popped out three kids with Tanjo was because of the cash each child would generate.