Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Just saw a throwback on Facebook to her X factor audition. She used to be really pretty, the sticker sister looked healthy and normal, and even Simon Cowell looked normal, not weird like he does now. What on earth have they all done to themselves, Stacey's teeth looked fine when she was 19, why has she had those enormous horse veneers fitted.
She reckons pregnancy destroyed her teeth. Doesn’t explain why she has teeth so big she can’t even shut her mouth now though. Probably got them free

Reactions: 17

PattiQueenB

No way hinch will be back now. She can't compete with Stacey microcement arch outside pool duck lady! No wonder stacy is ramping up on the cleaning products.

That work on the pool house is tens of thousands of pounds. She won't have done any of it, it has probably been sitting like that from last year. That's why she films at clever angles. To hide the tradespeople working in the house.
Now come on, she built at least two arches and ''micro cemented'' one of them. I saw her do it all by herself with Aggie the 👷‍♀️ supervising! She was on the telly you know? She even took out the old toilet 🤣 Jack of all trades.... master of none!

• Haha
  • Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
The caption on it literally says “I filmed this a while ago” so there’s no questions it’s a prerecord and she’s not wearing a thick jumper on the hottest day of the year

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Something happened Harry hasn’t been with them in ages the Mam posted about it ages ago
Ooooh really? Interestingly enough, he follows Joe and Dirty Dave on Insta but not Stacey 🤔 (yes I’m that sad that I checked).

Suppose he’s at that age where the whole Mary Poppins on crack persona grates on him.

• Haha
Definitely the same here!
I know this isn’t her but Paris Fury showed up on my Instagram (I don’t follow her). Her and her husband are multi-millionaires and she was on a gifted holiday in a Hoseasons lodge! I couldn’t believe it ! Unfortunately, there’s too many companies to boycott now because of these “influencers”! It makes me sick! 😡
Dammit I literally booked a hoseasons lodge yesterday. Like you say these days if you boycotted everywhere that gives influencers freebies there would be no where to go. My kids love Legoland and I wouldn't want them to miss out because of her. I can still choose not to buy anything she advertises for myself though.

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
I feel a tiny & I mean a tiny bit sorry for Joe, the bloke was probably having a moment in the caravan thinking about his late father & there Stacey is recording him for the gram.

Anyway I was on TikTok & saw someone taking the piss out of Stacey & I forgot to save the video, it was basically Stacey Solomon as a teacher & it was hilarious the voice they did was spot on along with her mannerisms 🤣

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
That’s a muntjac deer, not a baby deer (AKA a fawn). She needs to put some fencing up. They breed all year round, and will destroy her garden root and stem if she’s not careful!
I have to say, after watching Leave The World Behind, I’m quite scared of deer so I’d be breaking my neck to get fencing!
---
I love how she said “when friends pop to see you for cuppa” what friends? I only seen one women helping her and she is probably her PR 🤣🤣🤣
Without meaning to sound nasty I don’t think she actually has any friends. The night she went out with the girls, and even her hen abroad, it was her sister and her pals. I wonder if she does any of the school run and if so, speaks to any other mothers? When she invited the school for a pool party that just seemed braggy and I can’t imagine she had many fans after that shit show

AllieBee

VIP Member
She’s very close to 6 million now. Like 2 days away (unless hinch is sat there reporting bots on Stacey’s account). Can we place bingos for what her “celebration” will be? It is her fuck it year after all 🤪
A holiday for all her family. She feels so lucky guyzzz she never takes it for granted, she has to pinch herself, she has the best insta family and she loves them all to the moon and back. Said in a breathless shaky voice until she stops recording herself. Then back ro normal

• Haha

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Did anyone notice the strategically placed green & white stripe towels hanging up, no doubt they will also be part of her Asda range

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
That place they are staying is like a mud bath there no sand just black grit. Not sure I'd want my kids up to their knees in mud every day their clothes are filthy and so are they with mud
It’s Allhallows in Kent, it’s not really the seaside, more Thames estuary.

• Sick

Helen Lee

That place they are staying is like a mud bath there no sand just black grit. Not sure I'd want my kids up to their knees in mud every day their clothes are filthy and so are they with mud
It's because it the river Thames. The caravan is haven Kent Coast which is near the isle of grain.
---
Before mummy came home. Now you can tell mummy's home.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
My god this!! As soon as she said "tell me if you don't want to see the poolhouse" I knew full well there was something coming she was going to plug.

Today it's the pool house sofas, yesterday it was the In The Style swimming costume. I'm sure there'll be something else before the end of the day 🤑
There is. Finish Dishwasher tablets 🙄😂

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
Thanks to @Erm…erm…erm…cos i love it for the thread title which in full was Ducks in the bedroom, trainers in the dishwash. No “ducks” given for basic hygiene at Chez Solomon-Swash

Recent highlights include getting two ducklings from Luisa Zuissman. Joe and Stacey both had a go digging a pond
Stacey built a massive duck house and gave herself a black eye
Joe is launching something to do with cooking or a cook wear range
Stacey has started designing sofas for SCS which she has added to her CV alongside jewellery, hair products, air freshener, children’s clothes and a home wear range.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
It's doing those kids no favours, letting them do as they please.
I kinda feel sorry for Rex, and maybe it's partly why he acts up a bit - he was the golden child, and now he has a one way ticket to the annex, I'd say.

As others have said, imagine teachers telling him to sit down and herself snorting laughing if anything is said to her about his behaviour. 🙄

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I hate to say this and I know I shouldn’t be envious of others wealth - but I am ! I’m currently looking at her pictures of the pool /room and I’m looking at my b&m pool and my 2 bed house ! Life can be unfair and I know u get what I work for - but even so ! All ours is bought from working for Royal Mail and greggs ! But at least it’s worked for I guess !
Don’t let anyone make you feel like that, especially this fraudulent cunt who’s knows exactly how to manipulate people. You’ve worked hard for what you’ve got, you’ve not scammed people into believing your fake persona or sold you soul/kids to the devil
---
She got that pool filled up and chemicaled very quickly didn’t she. Almost like it happened a while ago.
Was looking quite grubby the other day when she had supposed to have cleaned it herself and was showing her filling it with a wee shity hose, when yes let’s be honest the work has been done a while ago & not by her

Last edited: