Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I genuinely do not believe for a minute she actually wears those grandma sack knickers, it’s like everything with her, attention seeking. She wears them for post to get people to mention it and up her engagement. It’s litterally desperation

Reactions: 21

WendyW

Chatty Member
Fucking relentless and so desperate, please stop paying these fucking twats, it only angers us intelligent people rather than sells the products….Im seriously so angry at this.

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She has been on before taking the piss out of him
She can be very dismissive
Yes! Like when she says “I’ve got 5 kids, 2 dogs and a Joe Swash (guffaw guffaw)”. Grates on me. She makes out he’s beneath her. In reality they’re both dickheads.

• Haha

Picklelily

VIP Member
I reckon she’ll wait a few days and then be like “omg you’ve all been messaging me, I hadn’t realised”. I’ll be surprised if she does it today incase she loses some tomorrow and drops back down 🤣

Reactions: 20

monkey12345

Chatty Member
I love how she said “when friends pop to see you for cuppa” what friends? I only seen one women helping her and she is probably her PR 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Luvdagoss

Do you remember she cleaned the kitchen and lifted the dishwasher racks onto the counter, and got loads of engagement for it? Do you think that was a run up to the finish ads ?

(Ps I am SO sick of the selling and hidden ads all the time, I think I need to block her (I don't follow her), and even stop reading here cos I'm only winding myself up !)

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
God she’s so bloody sly! 😖

It’s;

‘Show off, show off, show off, brag, brag, brag, let me show you around the pool house later…’

All the time knowing full well the sheep are so dedicated some will probably leave work early and pull a sickie so they can go and sit in their car constantly refreshing Instagram to look around their bestie’s house as soon as humanly possible. Then quick as a flash Stacey slides into

‘… oh but only if you want to. I know we’re so lucky to have this place and I don’t want to make anyone feel bad, blah, blah, blah…’ 🙄

As of course if people message her and say ‘please stop Stacey, you make me feel inadequate and really quite shit’ she’ll not post anything at all… as if!! She can’t help but show off but also knows that the sheep will just adore her even more for considering that she might be making people feel bad. 😠

Heads up Stacey, the country’s in a cost of living crisis and folk are relying on food banks (as you know full well as you turned up to open one inappropriately dressed t’other day) to survive so having you flaunt your swimming pool, wealth and opulence probably doesn’t make them feel overly grand. Still, least you asked eh? 🤨

Twat.
She’s getting worse with her fake eye widening and little ol’ me voice. Her sheep will lap it up sadly and say she’s worked hard for it blah blah so of course she’ll share it

Soapy

Chatty Member
How often do you think we'll see the ducks swimming (and shitting) in the human pool this summer then?!

• Haha
  • Sick

skippymum

So the video of the pool room the ad is hard to make out so she’s really sneaky. I see it’s clearer in the photo afterwards though I did laugh when she said she designed the sofa. Whatever
I know right? She’s amaaaaaaaaazing. Is there nothing she can’t do? She designs jewellery, clothing, make up, hair products, furniture, house tat, is a qualified builder ….: have I forgotten anything??? 😝

• Haha

monkey12345

Chatty Member
I can’t remember which Tattle member said she will let the ducks swim in her pool- You were right!
Let the ducks shit in the pool .. Stacey and her family can swim in 💩

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why the fuck does she need a full size dishwasher in the ‘pool’ room? Fridge I can understand by a dishwasher?

Cassy Role

VIP Member
The huns: “Stacey is so down to earth. Not flash or braggy at all…”

Stacey: Makes sure she bows her head down whilst talking so you can see her cap with “CELINE” on…

£395 for a cap. It’s so trashy with that massive logo across it 🤮

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I'd say Rex is a handful. He is never told to reel it in or be respectful of others. The way he just reaches in and wipes his hand on her jumper is just boldness. I have two boys myself and yes they can be a handful but they are respectful of others and are told no a few times.
I have a 4yo and he’s spirited but not feral. I’d be mortified if he behaved like Rex.

Ravenblue

Anyone else wonder if they told her black would be the trend this year so she painted her kitchen black so she could flog this range... because shes going to do a dinner table again wont she. I just dont trust anything with her anymore.

• Heart