Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
SEE TATTLE!! I do have friends 😂😂😂

Posting pics with faces blurred out just to show there was a group there. Mortified for her!

Also, interesting that she protects the privacy of grown ass adults more than she does her own kids 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jessie98

VIP Member
When will the morons cop on that she only asked about a tour so she could sell her fucking sofas. Anytime she asks about something she is always going to do it anyway because it is a fucking ad

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Nahhhhhhh, get in the fucking bin. Honestly don't know what goes through these weirdos minds to even message Dirty Dave stuff like that. 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Screenshot_20240617_222133_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Incywincy

Chatty Member
Was wondering what today's ad would be!

I'm going to guess tomorrow will definitely be some of her tut from Asda that she made sure was in the poolhouse videos, and probably some more swimming cozzies. Chuck in a hair oil at the end of the day while she's just catching up with everyone.

When she was painting Duckingham Palace and said she needed to get into her swimwear because she was hot I was thinking 1. Well of course you're hot painting in a fucking jumper you bellend and 2. This will become a "so many of you were asking where my swimwear was from, well it's my new ITS range I've been designing for two years, we had to find the best environmentally friendly fabric but get it at the cheapest price possible for you because I love you all so much, you are the best insta family because you are stupid enough to pay for my luxury lifestyle love you byeee xoxoxox"

• Haha
Reactions: 32

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
This post says it all. In one sentence he is wanting the sympathy by telling everyone yet again that it’s a ‘hard day for me’ 😴 and then any pity you may feel (I didn’t) goes when he finishes it with the word ‘AD’. Imagine all those families that have also lost Dads but don’t get given a free weekend away to compensate it. Plus it was 30 years ago he lost his dad and to be still using it for insta engagement/content is wrong 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

WendyW

Chatty Member
Not totally unrelated, but saw this on ‘Right Guys Reviews’ thread. Applies to them all, Skanky, Sticker, Greedy, Hinch…….Those poor children, the long term effects on their lives do not bear thinking about.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart

Katie1985

I hate to say this and I know I shouldn’t be envious of others wealth - but I am ! I’m currently looking at her pictures of the pool /room and I’m looking at my b&m pool and my 2 bed house ! Life can be unfair and I know u get what I work for - but even so ! All ours is bought from working for Royal Mail and greggs ! But at least it’s worked for I guess !

• Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
So she's saying she learned how to microcement and acting as if she's done that whole poolhouse herself 🤣🤣 what a fanny

• Haha
Woo hoo little old me got a thread title 🥳 Think I’ll not have a wash for a week to celebrate 😊
That fathers day video with Rex climbing all over Joe’s head while he’s eating is shocking! No boundaries whatsoever and they just laugh at him. It really bugs me when people don’t control their kids (or atleast try to) in restaurants. I wonder what he’s like at school, I feel sorry for his teachers if he’s like that! I could see him getting quite upset when he’s set boundaries or told No!
And another gifted weekend away? 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31

inksmear

I hate it when influencers do this. We haven’t even had the summer solstice yet (so technically still in spring!) and these dicks are banging on about Autumn and Winter to sell stuff. It makes me feel genuinely depressed in the same way ‘back to school’ displays in shops in July do (I’m 36 with no kids! I don’t go to school but the trauma is INBUILT).

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
God she’s so bloody sly! 😖

It’s;

‘Show off, show off, show off, brag, brag, brag, let me show you around the pool house later…’

All the time knowing full well the sheep are so dedicated some will probably leave work early and pull a sickie so they can go and sit in their car constantly refreshing Instagram to look around their bestie’s house as soon as humanly possible. Then quick as a flash Stacey slides into

‘… oh but only if you want to. I know we’re so lucky to have this place and I don’t want to make anyone feel bad, blah, blah, blah…’ 🙄

As of course if people message her and say ‘please stop Stacey, you make me feel inadequate and really quite shit’ she’ll not post anything at all… as if!! She can’t help but show off but also knows that the sheep will just adore her even more for considering that she might be making people feel bad. 😠

Heads up Stacey, the country’s in a cost of living crisis and folk are relying on food banks (as you know full well as you turned up to open one inappropriately dressed t’other day) to survive so having you flaunt your swimming pool, wealth and opulence probably doesn’t make them feel overly grand. Still, least you asked eh? 🤨

Twat.

• Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I can’t remember which Tattle member said she will let the ducks swim in her pool- You were right!
Let the ducks shit in the pool .. Stacey and her family can swim in 💩
It’s ok, she’s only letting the ducks in now ‘before they put the chemicals in’. 😖

Yes, of course Stacey, that makes total sense, because the ducks will clearly know the difference and not to then swim in the pool once the chemicals have been added. 🙀🤦‍♀️

How about not introducing the ducks to something on the one and only time they can go in (ie: when it’s not treated and chlorinated to within an inch of it’s watery life) knowing that they can’t go in it the rest of the time. Is she expecting the ducks, or for that matter the kids, to make the distinction between the two as clearly that ain’t gonna happen.

Well done Stacey, utter twattery as usual. 😖😆

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Not totally unrelated, but saw this on ‘Right Guys Reviews’ thread. Applies to them all, Skanky, Sticker, Greedy, Hinch…….Those poor children, the long term effects on their lives do not bear thinking about.
This is spot on.

I had a discussion about this once on one of her posts. When the eldest two decided they didn’t want to feature as much she declared she was only going to post with their approval from now on. But the little ones still don’t get a choice??

The come back from the Stacey bummers was to ask me whether I post pics of my children online… indeed I do I replied BUT my profiles aren’t open to almost 6million strangers they’re locked down and restricted to only people I know in real life and I’d never post them in the bath or similar. I was berated for that opinion being told if I saw a problem with her kids being posted in a state of undress that’s my problem… they just didn’t get it. My comments were of course deleted.

How people make out she’s a good mum is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Wow

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Those labels she’s pushing that her sister makes… I just don’t understand them. Why are people stupid enough to buy them when it’s literally Microsoft word font with a border around it?? 😂 Blows my mind that it’s a business.

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
I'd say Rex is a handful. He is never told to reel it in or be respectful of others. The way he just reaches in and wipes his hand on her jumper is just boldness. I have two boys myself and yes they can be a handful but they are respectful of others and are told no a few times.

Reactions: 29