Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Picklelily

VIP Member
If I was out for food at a restaurant and my child was trying to clamber all over someone whilst they were eating, I’d be telling my child to get down and have some manners! I’m quite lenient with my children but they know restaurant etiquette!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is she getting paid by the word micro cement in those stories! It’s crazy how many times she said it! Ok we get it, you just covered everything in it! What an idiot she is. Bet those hooded towels were an undisclosed ad! Asda range in the background for making hampers! So deceitful!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

cazellie

VIP Member
I don’t look at St Stace instagram and hadn’t realised there was a new thread but it would appear she has completely taken over where Hinch has left off. Pickle Cottage is changing its name to Pickle Farm. She is so unrelatable, compared to when she was in her previous house, and so unlikeable. The lies just seem to roll off her tongue. Next up the new room she built all by herself 🙄

Guys I just have to say. I’m not buying hello fresh from this ad…..I’m rushing off to drop a wedge of cash on hair oils, perfumes and stupid curling thing….look at how amazing her hair is. It’s the perfect level of dry and broken that I’m going for.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I hate it when influencers do this. We haven’t even had the summer solstice yet (so technically still in spring!) and these dicks are banging on about Autumn and Winter to sell stuff. It makes me feel genuinely depressed in the same way ‘back to school’ displays in shops in July do (I’m 36 with no kids! I don’t go to school but the trauma is INBUILT).
Wasn’t it last year she was wearing those thick jumpers when it was still piping hot in September 😂 all cause it needs to sell.
it’s sad though isn’t it. I saw a post saying how many weeks till Christmas the other day. It’s like wishing time away constantly

• Sad

Titch tactics

Nice crinkled saggy arsed knickers there stace, all done for engagement as per usual 🙄. There was just no need for that shot. She has purposely uploaded it so everyone will message her that she flashed her granny pants. It's so annoying.

jayne2240

VIP Member
I’m sorry to they really expect us to believe they’ve had an influx of messages to Joe asking where his Father’s Day post is for his dead dad?! And the sheep blindly believe it as per usual. It’s all a big ploy for sympathy and it’s disgusting.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She's dreamed of a pizza oven since she was a child!?? Right..... 🥴
It’s another Hinch-ism isn’t it. Like Hinch dreamed of having GHD straighteners, living in the exact house she lives in now, wanted a log burner since before she was born blah blah.

They say it to try and make you feel like it’s something they’ve wanted before they got rich. That they can now buy. And therefore they are somehow deserving.

Pathetic.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
All us peasants want to see at the end of a really hot and uncomfortable day of real graft is Stacey's swimming pool, again, just so that she can flog another product. She makes me sick. How are people still not seeing through this grifter?

Reactions: 22

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Nahhhhhhh, get in the fucking bin. Honestly don't know what goes through these weirdos minds to even message Dirty Dave stuff like that. 🥴🥴🥴🥴

View attachment 3000600
Jesus Christ these people aren’t right in the head 🙈
---
How often do you think we'll see the ducks swimming (and shitting) in the human pool this summer then?!
Pool of dream for the ducks
---
Of course she’s just has just posted a snippet of the Asda autumn range that she designed, and will make out again how it was an accident to reveal it. Eh no you didn’t, Asda have told you to post that snippet of their stuff that a design team have spent hours weeks even months coming up with for you to take the credit for by putting your name to it!! If I worked on the Asda design team for this stuff I would be fuming she’s getting all the credit for it!!

Last edited:

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
She’s so disingenuous;

‘I’m just cooking here and I had to come on and share it with you as it’s so delicious and I think it might be my new favourite…’

No Stacey you lying twat, you’re not coming on to do some massive favour to your wonderful instafamily and give them a heads up on an utterly delicious meal at all, you’re coming on as it’s another bloody Ad and you’re just fulfilling your contractual obligations. 😠

Surely even the most die hard of sheep must be getting a little sick of her constantly trying to flog them stuff. If it’s not that she’s either bragging and showing off about what she has and what she’s supposedly done or exploiting her children and sharing their whole lives and what should be personal family moments on public social media for the world to see. 😖

It’s all a little bit tedious now… 🙄

AllieBee

VIP Member
Just saw a throwback on Facebook to her X factor audition. She used to be really pretty, the sticker sister looked healthy and normal, and even Simon Cowell looked normal, not weird like he does now. What on earth have they all done to themselves, Stacey's teeth looked fine when she was 19, why has she had those enormous horse veneers fitted.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She was very careful about what angles she showed. She knows that if she reveals that’s where the boys live it would cause outrage.

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
It’s honestly getting beyond a joke that every post features Rose in some way. Yay for the others escaping being used for the ‘gram 24/7 but still! You’d think she’s only got one child until it comes needing to sell something

Robin71

VIP Member
The end of the father's day post for Joe the behaviour of those children in a restaurant is absolutely disgusting those kids are feral

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She has been on before taking the piss out of him
She can be very dismissive
Yes! Like when she says “I’ve got 5 kids, 2 dogs and a Joe Swash (guffaw guffaw)”. Grates on me. She makes out he’s beneath her. In reality they’re both dickheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 21