Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She’s very close to 6 million now. Like 2 days away (unless hinch is sat there reporting bots on Stacey’s account). Can we place bingos for what her “celebration” will be? It is her fuck it year after all 🤪
You called it, she's hit 6m now
Waits patiently for the breathy "I love you all" story, sitting on her 'designed by Stacey sofa', dragging Rehab oil through her hair, wearing clothes from the new ITS range, surrounded by the kids wearing her Primark range and her house full of her ASDA range.
To everyone who buys her stuff, I hope you enjoy watching the millionaire in her swimming pool knowing you've paid for it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

hidingscared

Anything advertised by Stacey and co is immediately on my blacklist. Anything advertised by Dodgy Dave is also blacklisted - imagine saving up to go on a cruise and finding that slug on the next sunlounger?
Definitely the same here!
I know this isn’t her but Paris Fury showed up on my Instagram (I don’t follow her). Her and her husband are multi-millionaires and she was on a gifted holiday in a Hoseasons lodge! I couldn’t believe it ! Unfortunately, there’s too many companies to boycott now because of these “influencers”! It makes me sick! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think Stacey may not be very pleasant in real life which is why she has no pals. I watched part of an interview with Kim Marsh years ago and she talked about her childhood and admitted she had no friends and nobody liked her but she was so determined to succeed. Even though Stacey comes across all ditsy and silly little me she isn’t really and would likely have trampled in anybody to be famous.
Absolutely this.
That one would step on her grandmother to get what she wants. The ditzy silly me act covers a very shrewd manipulative character, and only fools the sheep that follow her.

Reactions: 27

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I didn’t like that she was laughing at Joe crying, the poor guy is emotional about his kids growing up and probably about the fact his dad isn’t here and she’s filming him and taking the piss. Nah that’s not nice at all Stacey!

• Sad

tinatina0604

Imagine being in the "caravan" next door to these loud mouthed commoners shouting from a "caravan" to the muddy beach. Who the hell whats to listen to them when they have paid for their holiday. Just because you have no neighbours at home does not mean you should not be considerate to others when away.

• Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Dear God no, she’s got some nerve. She actually has the cheek to say;

‘I actually live for designing oughtum, wint-er homeware…’

Eh? What? ‘Designing’ you say Stacey? What exactly do you mean by designing then? Have you got yourself to college or uni and some qualifications in design or something equally creative? Or perhaps you learned on the job and got yourself hours and hours of voluntary and/or apprenticeship work, learning from the best and working alongside professionals who have worked in the business for years? 🤷‍♀️

Oh… none of the above, I see… 🤔

So what you actually do is just pick out stuff you like from the choices you’re given which happen to be things that have been actually designed by actual designers who have put the work and study and effort in. Then, in true Stacey Solomon style (think buying yourself into a business and then five minutes later swooping in on awards night and snaffling all the accolades) you put your name to them and declare you’ve ‘designed’ them, ready for them to be scooped up by your eager sheep, running to Asda as fast as their little woolly legs will carry them in order to recreate Pickle Cottage in their own home. 🤦‍♀️

Pah? I don’t know why people complain so much, this ‘designing’ lark is a piece of piss right Stace?! 😖

😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I think the point we’re all united in is the fact that total strangers shouldn’t know what medication any of the kids are taking let alone what they’re going to he doctors for 😔 awful parenting.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Bet she’s desperate to nick that but can’t as it’ll be proof she reads here 😂
She’ll probably get sticker sister to pretend she made it up; we all know Jemma has no problem whatsoever stealing other people’s ideas, heck it’s what she’s based her business on! 😖😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
You know your tits are saggy when you can tuck a jumper under them
🎵Do your boobs hang low,
Do they wobble to and fro,
Can you tie them in a knot,
Can you tie them in bow,
Will they hold your jumper welly (🤔🤣)
When you wanna show your belly,
As you’ll never be a Stacey if your boobs don’t hang low…🎶

Sorry, I couldn’t resist! 😆

• Haha

Chatty Member
Another thing she’s taken from Hinch……. The incorrect pronunciation of pergola.

Its Perg-uh-la
Not Per-goal-a

Edit on account of my rage
IMG_3363.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

Notmycat

How often do you think we'll see the ducks swimming (and shitting) in the human pool this summer then?!
lots, definitely lots

maybe during the "impromptu" all class party that Stacey has done at the end of the school year before, where all the class came and she pretended it was a last minute job, with bouncy castle etc..

this year she can have loads of kids, ducks, dogs, family members all in and out off the pool while she sits in her greenhouse designing "things". I say things as her "talents" are dubious .

anyone steps in bird shit, it's okay Hoe will stick their trainers in the dishwasher while he chops a tiny amount of salad to last a week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
When she was painting Duckingham Palace and said she needed to get into her swimwear because she was hot I was thinking 1. Well of course you're hot painting in a fucking jumper you bellend and 2. This will become a "so many of you were asking where my swimwear was from, well it's my new ITS range I've been designing for two years, we had to find the best environmentally friendly fabric but get it at the cheapest price possible for you because I love you all so much, you are the best insta family because you are stupid enough to pay for my luxury lifestyle love you byeee xoxoxox"
Duckingham Palace 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
No way hinch will be back now. She can't compete with Stacey microcement arch outside pool duck lady! No wonder stacy is ramping up on the cleaning products.

That work on the pool house is tens of thousands of pounds. She won't have done any of it, it has probably been sitting like that from last year. That's why she films at clever angles. To hide the tradespeople working in the house.

Omg now advertising Finish dishwasher tablets.. whatever next??? I reckon she’ll soon be the new face on P&G products and take over from Hinch. Stacey is just one massive walking, talking, breathing advert!! She’s so disingenuous too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Why is that shitty washing line so far away that you need to catch a bus to get to it?… and the bottom of the big sheet/towel is just draped on the grass 🙄
Because it’s a stunt washing line. They don’t have a real washing line because the housekeeper does all the household laundry and uses a tumble dryer

Reactions: 24

cazellie

VIP Member
Yip she has no friends it’s the sister who has all the pals
I think Stacey may not be very pleasant in real life which is why she has no pals. I watched part of an interview with Kim Marsh years ago and she talked about her childhood and admitted she had no friends and nobody liked her but she was so determined to succeed. Even though Stacey comes across all ditsy and silly little me she isn’t really and would likely have trampled in anybody to be famous.

Luvdagoss

That place they are staying is like a mud bath there no sand just black grit. Not sure I'd want my kids up to their knees in mud every day their clothes are filthy and so are they with mud
I was just thinking that, WHAT is the point!
They have a literally swimming pool in their back garden. Why would you bring the effort on yourself.

Oooh - unless the pool, and the pond, and all other superhuman-Stacey tasks are being done by professionals this weekend while they're out of the way.

hidingscared

How on earth are those ducks supposed to fit in that hutch thing she's calling their 'bedroom'????? It's not even big even for bunnies!!!
And which mother of five, including three young children, (plus two dogs) has the time and opportunity to actually sit for hours building something like that, taking no notice of everything going on around her??!!