Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
It's actually disgusting when you think about it. I mean I think everyone on this thread knows Stacey is morally bankrupt anyway but she really wasted no time jumping into Hinch's grave so to speak.
Hinch would throw Stacey under the bus in a second if she could have her life, come on now don't start pitying instagrammers, they would all sell their nan for followers. Or as Charlotte greedy did,left her nan on a slab in the morgue so she could pop for a quick business meet up with Stacey
They're ALL absolutely vile

Reactions: 19

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I bet that dress she’s wearing in her standard 7pm grid post for Zachary’s prom, is going to be part of her upcoming ITS collection.

Reactions: 18

VC10

VIP Member
Anything advertised by Stacey and co is immediately on my blacklist. Anything advertised by Dodgy Dave is also blacklisted - imagine saving up to go on a cruise and finding that slug on the next sunlounger?
Ugh, freeloading sex-pest cunt 😵

• Haha

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
Thank you, sometimes it seems like people just say anything because they can. No one should be talking about anyone's children, but if you must, at least get what you are saying right. Call me sensitive, I don't care, too much is said about those kids on here and some pretty awful stuff too!
Out of everything said about the kids of hers you jumped on me? I’ve never slated the kids, never picked at any of them, just looked like Rose has a sore face and you jumped on it saying i shouldn’t be talking about the children? Maybe if she didn’t post them they wouldn’t get talked about or assumptions made…

monkey12345

Chatty Member
I hate to say this and I know I shouldn’t be envious of others wealth - but I am ! I’m currently looking at her pictures of the pool /room and I’m looking at my b&m pool and my 2 bed house ! Life can be unfair and I know u get what I work for - but even so ! All ours is bought from working for Royal Mail and greggs ! But at least it’s worked for I guess !
Please don’t feel bad. I bet you have a real friends and amazing family ( who don’t use you as Stacey’s family) and you don’t put your kids in over the instagram for 4 million people or put them in other building.. sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Of course with all your millions. Joe and you dug out the pond all on your own 🙄.
I often find I have the spare time to dig massive ponds inbetween looking after my young children, working, doing shit diy in my house and keeping it immaculately clean.......

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
She reckons pregnancy destroyed her teeth. Doesn’t explain why she has teeth so big she can’t even shut her mouth now though. Probably got them free
Of course she'll have got them free. I doubt that woman has paid full price for anything since becoming famous. Everything she does and says is monetised. I'm pretty sure she only popped out three kids with Tanjo was because of the cash each child would generate.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
I didn’t like that she was laughing at Joe crying, the poor guy is emotional about his kids growing up and probably about the fact his dad isn’t here and she’s filming him and taking the piss. Nah that’s not nice at all Stacey!
She has been on before taking the piss out of him
She can be very dismissive

AllieBee

VIP Member
Thank you, sometimes it seems like people just say anything because they can. No one should be talking about anyone's children, but if you must, at least get what you are saying right. Call me sensitive, I don't care, too much is said about those kids on here and some pretty awful stuff too!
I suppose the other side of that though is that if she didn't post them absolutely no one would talk about them. She should shoulder all the blame, she puts her kids entire lives out there just to make money so they will naturally become a target. We know she reads here, she must therefore be OK with people talking about her kids or she would just simply stop filming them. She is a truly dreadful mother

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
God she’s so bloody sly! 😖

It’s;

‘Show off, show off, show off, brag, brag, brag, let me show you around the pool house later…’

All the time knowing full well the sheep are so dedicated some will probably leave work early and pull a sickie so they can go and sit in their car constantly refreshing Instagram to look around their bestie’s house as soon as humanly possible. Then quick as a flash Stacey slides into

‘… oh but only if you want to. I know we’re so lucky to have this place and I don’t want to make anyone feel bad, blah, blah, blah…’ 🙄

As of course if people message her and say ‘please stop Stacey, you make me feel inadequate and really quite shit’ she’ll not post anything at all… as if!! She can’t help but show off but also knows that the sheep will just adore her even more for considering that she might be making people feel bad. 😠

Heads up Stacey, the country’s in a cost of living crisis and folk are relying on food banks (as you know full well as you turned up to open one inappropriately dressed t’other day) to survive so having you flaunt your swimming pool, wealth and opulence probably doesn’t make them feel overly grand. Still, least you asked eh? 🤨

Twat.
Just don't show it off. Keep it to yourself. She has to brag and shove it in peoples faces to get a reaction. Her sister is the same and they must get it from the dad because he is always looking for attention

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
You called it, she's hit 6m now
Waits patiently for the breathy "I love you all" story, sitting on her 'designed by Stacey sofa', dragging Rehab oil through her hair, wearing clothes from the new ITS range, surrounded by the kids wearing her Primark range and her house full of her ASDA range.
To everyone who buys her stuff, I hope you enjoy watching the millionaire in her swimming pool knowing you've paid for it all.
Spot on 😊 also she’ll say she didn’t realise she’d hit 6 million, but then all thrown together at the last minute, a 7pm grid post with the family, the obligatory 6M balloons and cake will make an appearance on her grid 🙄

I agree

it’s been 2 months, SSS is taking over the Hinch farm vibe…I reckon Hinch will downsize and get rid of all her animals to try a new relatable angle if she ever comes back
It's actually disgusting when you think about it. I mean I think everyone on this thread knows Stacey is morally bankrupt anyway but she really wasted no time jumping into Hinch's grave so to speak.

Reactions: 17

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If he’s going to wear trainers he could at least do the laces! Looks ridiculous!
Also Stacey bare foot and Joe wearing trainer socks! Why didn’t they wear shoes like everyone else!
If she wears shoes, it might detract from her dress and then people asking where the shoes are from instead of the dress. I’m 99.9999999% this will be part of her upcoming ITS collection. Nothing she posts is without an ulterior motive 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited. I’m wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Apparently the dress is from Primark. So does this mean she’s going to be doing a womenswear range with them in the future I wonder? As I said everything she does has another motive involved.

cazellie

VIP Member
Just saw this on OKs Facebook page. There really is no hope with so many gullible, stupid, naive people around 🤦🏻‍♀️

“I’m sure I read she lets local kids use it” yeah only so she comes across as St Stace and it was only once for Instagram. Seriously some people truly believe she works hard and is thrifty!

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
So the video of the pool room the ad is hard to make out so she’s really sneaky. I see it’s clearer in the photo afterwards though I did laugh when she said she designed the sofa. Whatever

tinatina0604

Well her last post about the old hot tub room and all the building works she has carried out to it (perlease) made me take a quick look at her stupid diy programme and there she is talking as if she is a flipping builder. It is ridiculous. She is sat in a fire place saying ... clothes designer one minute sat inside a fireplace the next. I am just keeping grounded. Never known anyone with such a high opinion of themself.

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
I hate it when influencers do this. We haven’t even had the summer solstice yet (so technically still in spring!) and these dicks are banging on about Autumn and Winter to sell stuff. It makes me feel genuinely depressed in the same way ‘back to school’ displays in shops in July do (I’m 36 with no kids! I don’t go to school but the trauma is INBUILT).
Yes I found it really bad last year. Just let people live in the moment! But they don’t care, all they want is to sell.
And I actually love autumn - when it’s autumn. Let me enjoy summer whilst it’s here fgs

• Heart