Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Stupid question probably, but do you normally fill a swimming pool with just a garden hose? I’ve obviously never had one plus we’ve got a water meter so……..! 😂
Surely it will take forever?!!
Overnight & into the following morning , we had one

Reactions: 6

Robin71

VIP Member
Oh god they are back on Celebrity Gogglebox tomorrow love that programme think i might record it and wind past them two

• Sad
  • Angry

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
---
lAlso joes montage didn't have Harry In it and he never mentioned him. I was thinking Harry must be about 16 now correct me if I'm wrong. But saying that he is can't he make up his own mind to see his dad and family. I know his mum doesn't like it but it really should be his choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s a good point actually, apparently Stacey never mentions him at his mother’s request but she can’t really do anything about it once Harry gets old enough to have his own say, I wonder if Stacey will start to mention him or just continue to act like he doesn’t exist?

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
How inconsiderate of golden child Rose to have a sleep…lucky there’s another one waiting in the wings ready to be pimped out 😡

• Haha

tinypathers

I can’t remember the floor plan- is the pool room that weird shaped conservatory that she hung fake flowers around when they first moved in? Are Z and L’s bedrooms the doors she didn’t mention? Is that where the man cave with the squash in optics was? Anyone got a screen shot of the old floor plan?

PattiQueenB

Looks like Rose has impetigo, a bacterial skin infection that is treated by flucloxacillin… poor kids I really wish they’d be looked after properly, she has so much money they really could have the cleanest, healthiest lifestyle 😢
She hasn't it's just muck/food, talk about jumping! Belle was at the Dr's with a bad eye this week!

• Wow
Reactions: 5

PattiQueenB

I've been looking at Hinchs social blade over the last few weeks and wow, she's been losing so many followers every day
People won't hang around waiting! She's been silent for an unusually long time for an influencer and her followers are probably starting to think she's not coming back!

Isabelle88

This ducks have grown over night or is it just me?! Have I missed something
---
Ok so the white duckling got eaten or they got another one.. as this white one is definitely bigger and doesn’t have the fluffy baby feathers
I thought this!!! Unless she’s posting old photos and pretending it’s recent or that ducks grown x10 over night