Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I can’t remember the floor plan- is the pool room that weird shaped conservatory that she hung fake flowers around when they first moved in? Are Z and L’s bedrooms the doors she didn’t mention? Is that where the man cave with the squash in optics was? Anyone got a screen shot of the old floor plan?
No that purple conservatory with the test tube flowers is in the main house. The pool room is where the hot tub was in the annex. Z & L’a bedrooms are in the annex along with the grey man cave with the squash in optics

Reactions: 7

Picklelily

VIP Member
I assume she means Zach has started an apprenticeship job because kids are no longer allowed to leave school at 16. They either have to go to college or 6th form, a paid apprenticeship or a job provided they do some form of education alongside it.
It doesn’t get checked up on so he could be working. I’ve had colleagues and friends with kids that have left at 16 and gone straight into work with no education alongside and nothing has come from it.

• Wow
  • Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
She's been out this morning before the kids get up for a sneaky fag. Watering the veg my ass
---
Looks like it might be Roess with the rash round her face needing the ointment in the fridge

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I was just thinking that, WHAT is the point!
They have a literally swimming pool in their back garden. Why would you bring the effort on yourself.

Oooh - unless the pool, and the pond, and all other superhuman-Stacey tasks are being done by professionals this weekend while they're out of the way.
100 percent this

tinatina0604

The end of the father's day post for Joe the behaviour of those children in a restaurant is absolutely disgusting those kids are feral
Dreadful isn't it!!
---
Kitchen is not lasting long! And every opportunity to post Sisters cup.....oh Stace where did you get the cup from???
1718614917539.png

monkey12345

Chatty Member
It doesn’t get checked up on so he could be working. I’ve had colleagues and friends with kids that have left at 16 and gone straight into work with no education alongside and nothing has come from it.
Poor Zachary probably has to start earning his up-keeping money .. the smallest one are working for their up-keeping money every day. She will probably dress him in Primark or inthestyle clothing range

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Ewww no thank you. Looks more like a dirty public loo that you see in a bus station. 🤢🤢😷😷
And what's the point of a towel radiator in the open arched building? Surely you'd be wasting gas as it's all open plan leading to the outdoors? I don't see the point of it if it's only to warm the towels for a pretend shower once a year. Rather unnecessary if you ask me. 🤔🤷 A bit like her.

Screenshot_20240624_235559_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240625_000150_Gallery.jpg

cazellie

VIP Member
Do you remember when the ducks were swimming in the

if you noticed she has been Flashing her belly and camel toe constantly! We all here know Stacey doesn’t do stuff just like that… it’s a slow brainwashing and getting ready for her gym wear, exercise app .. the same she is doing with Rose hair.. putting pictures and videos of her “curly hair” to then bring out her hair products for curly children
I know she, only occasionally, mentions going to the gym but any weight loss is probably related to something else as I don’t believe she exercises. Totally well thought out and, like you say, same as kids hair products

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Multi-21

VIP Member
Dirty delete alert. A post of rose outside a church with a caption of going to see Rex saying his first lines at a church service. Now deleted for a post about the duck house.
Interesting Sticker Sister posted she was at the church this morning with Hudson so that would be in real time

Picklelily

VIP Member
Just came here to post this! When I saw the picture saying “clean” I thought who tf thinks Stacey and her crew are clean…but then I guess if they meant “clean living” it could be since they claim to not drink. Since when was Joe very famous though?!
View attachment 3022737
She’s outright said no to some of the names people have commented but she hasn’t to Joe even though she’s been commenting under people outing him

• Wow

tinatina0604

Yep I mentioned earlier that I found out it was from Primark 😂
Yes I was a couple of pages behind. This group moves fast. I checked out the Lydia Bright page and I've seen snails move faster. I have not been back since :rolleyes:. Pains me to say it actually looks good on her. Looks very pale in colour and flimsy in the shop. Perhaps they made her a special supervisor quality dress. Glad to see she has a cami on underneath!! I thought it looked very appropriate for the event. Not her normally scruffy self.
---
Dodgy Dave has posted a pic as he was obviously there too, in his obligatory vest top, bleurgh. Of coursse he is stupid and has one where Zach is clearly holding a bottle of beer. Saint Stace would not have showed us that.
He would have been the photographer.
---
SS and poor old Lee (I hated the way she spoke about him yesterday....I volunteered Lee to help the school forgetting that I also told Stace he would help with the duck house. Can't the bloke make plans for himself. She is obviously his keeper) lifting the duck house and Joe pra&&ing about on a digger that he has obviously borrowed from the industrial estate nextdoor or that poor farmer they are always referring to and then driving around like they live on a country estate :ROFLMAO: