Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PattiQueenB

Was wondering what today's ad would be!

I'm going to guess tomorrow will definitely be some of her tut from Asda that she made sure was in the poolhouse videos, and probably some more swimming cozzies. Chuck in a hair oil at the end of the day while she's just catching up with everyone.
She has a new ITS line coming soon, so she keeps telling us, something to look forward to. 🙄

Reactions: 5

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Skipped her stories, but why is he always wearing a hat indoors? It's absolutely roasting tonight. Imagine the smell when he takes it off?

Reactions: 5

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I saw someone mentioning on Digital Spy that she was holding a duck last night, on Gogglebox. I obviously blanked my mind so successfully while muting the tv when they were on, that I didn't notice.

Reactions: 4

Shelby1

Why is that shitty washing line so far away that you need to catch a bus to get to it?… and the bottom of the big sheet/towel is just draped on the grass 🙄
Pity if any of the kids have hay fever, the washing is draped everywhere.

monkey12345

Chatty Member
I’m beginning to think she’s an exhibitionist. At first I thought the constant flashing of her camel toe, skin tight clothes, having her midriff constantly on show and references to her ‘noon’ (or whatever she calls it) were either to gain engagement or to appear relatable (as of course the rest of us walk around Tesco with skin tight short shorts on 🙄) but it’s too much, too often now, she clearly likes the attention it gets her.

Don’t get me wrong of course she’s a zelebrity and so attention is what makes her money but this is a very specific sort of attention isn’t it? Pfffffft, heck it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she and Joe headed off to the odd lay-by or handy woodland to engage in a spot of dogging…. Eurggghhhh, no, now I’ve done it, I’ve made myself nauseous… please forgive me I’m going to have to go, I think I’ve been sick in my mouth… 🤢😳😖

😉🤣
You made me laugh 🤣🤣but frankly I could believe they may do dogging as they have 3 kids under 5years sooo they do like to do “The deeds a lot “🤣🤣
---
Surprise, surprise.. but on Instagram stories they make it looked like they are in bed together!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Where we holiday abroad they had pet ducks. They owners were told to keep them off the premises and away from the pool area or they would be closed down. Before this you would know they were around, piles if runny shit everywhere.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I thought that was chocolate 😬
---

That only had juice in them as they don't drink 😉😉
---
I see Joe's sister was at the caravan so has Haven gave them one or just for the season??? Also joes montage didn't have Harry In it and he never mentioned him. I was thinking Harry must be about 16 now correct me if I'm wrong. But saying that he is can't he make up his own mind to see his dad and family. I know his mum doesn't like it but it really should be his choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
Joe is a big part of Harry’s life I think, but his mum doesn’t like him posted all over Stacey / Joe’s instagram. Better parenting than the skankies.

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
He was holding what looked like a bottle of beer in one of her photos. It was brown and shaped like a Budweiser
100 percent a Budweiser, doubt it was alcohol free
---
Ok so the white duckling got eaten or they got another one.. as this white one is definitely bigger and doesn’t have the fluffy baby feathers
It didn’t cross my mind to think it was a different duck I was just thinking how quick they’ve grown and hopefully the fly away soon. I hope it is the original 1 and that nothing has happened to it 🙏