Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EAD

VIP Member
Hello Fresh must be doing really well if they can have every bloody influencer giving huge discounts 🙄

Reactions: 4

Skinner

VIP Member
Where we holiday abroad they had pet ducks. They owners were told to keep them off the premises and away from the pool area or they would be closed down. Before this you would know they were around, piles if runny shit everywhere.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I've been looking at Hinchs social blade over the last few weeks and wow, she's been losing so many followers every day
Quite a few of the z listers with followings of 2million plus are steadily losing hundreds of followers a day. That’s why I find it strange how she somehow continues gaining followers daily. Especially considering all her content is just constant sneaky ads and Rose. Oh and the ducks as well now 🙄

Bol85

VIP Member
I saw someone mentioning on Digital Spy that she was holding a duck last night, on Gogglebox. I obviously blanked my mind so successfully while muting the tv when they were on, that I didn't notice.
She was. My husband noticed and was confused 😂 It was the grey duck, so blended into her greige clothes!

• Haha

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
He was holding what looked like a bottle of beer in one of her photos. It was brown and shaped like a Budweiser
100 percent a Budweiser, doubt it was alcohol free
---
Ok so the white duckling got eaten or they got another one.. as this white one is definitely bigger and doesn’t have the fluffy baby feathers
It didn’t cross my mind to think it was a different duck I was just thinking how quick they’ve grown and hopefully the fly away soon. I hope it is the original 1 and that nothing has happened to it 🙏

tinatina0604

Why has she taken Rose to work in Leeds? So weird
So weird how the hell will they get anything done with her running around. So I suppose dirty dave has belle (i see he has her in a photo) and picks up Rex from school etc and again he is doing a makeover and looking after children. These people are super human i remember never being able to do anything when my daughter was young but then I didn't want her playing with emulsion!!!!

Reactions: 3

hidingscared

I saw someone mentioning on Digital Spy that she was holding a duck last night, on Gogglebox. I obviously blanked my mind so successfully while muting the tv when they were on, that I didn't notice.
She’d got both of them on her knee in one scene and was cuddling the dachshund other times

Multi-21

VIP Member
Dodgy Dave has posted a pic as he was obviously there too, in his obligatory vest top, bleurgh. Of coursse he is stupid and has one where Zach is clearly holding a bottle of beer. Saint Stace would not have showed us that.
He was holding what looked like a bottle of beer in one of her photos. It was brown and shaped like a Budweiser