Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Why the fuck has she painted the chicken wire things? The most stupid fucking pointless thing I've ever seen.
But it's Stace we are talking about, she has to follow this sudden trend for everything to be all black. Silly me, it's all about aesthetics and Insta worthy content really ain't it.

Reactions: 9

Scragbags

VIP Member
If anyone wants to see what the hot tub sex conservatory looked like before she went ham with the microcement it's still on her saved stories under pickle cottage. She shows the whole old room

cazellie

VIP Member
So hoe finally showed Harry but only to show off by taking him to sheesh in London, saying it’s their favourite restaurant🙄yet the clampits have never showed them being there, and then Stacy saying Hoe is up north working, so can he teleport from London to up north.
Do Sheesh make any money or are their prices so high that all the wannabes are happy to pay cos that’s where influencers go? Or do these greedy people just get discount cos he hasn’t marked it as an Ad?

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
I was thinking more her sister who doesn’t want to be in the public eye, but know you mention it, it could be his dad, I’m assuming the kids are pupils from his school
---

I’m more surprised she’s not been on bragging about how many GSCEs he’s got and what grade. I think it will be 1 of her “friends” companies that he’s working for, and again no mention of what he’s actually working as.
Results are not until end of August

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Back on Celebrity Gogglebox last night. I muted the tv every time they appeared. They were trying to portray themselves as a bit more lovey dovey than they used to. Previously she was usually eating pizza, with him trying to take some of it, and the two of them bickering over everything. 🥱😴💤

Mostly what I thought looking at them was that they are no oil paintings. It was more obvious somehow than usual. 😁

• Haha
Dirty delete alert. A post of rose outside a church with a caption of going to see Rex saying his first lines at a church service. Now deleted for a post about the duck house.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Now come on, she built at least two arches and ''micro cemented'' one of them. I saw her do it all by herself with Aggie the 👷‍♀️ supervising! She was on the telly you know? She even took out the old toilet 🤣 Jack of all trades.... master of none!
Oh that Stacey, how does she do it all?! Miracle worker she is and all at the same time as bringing up (and I use that term as loosely as possible!) five children and all…

Not meaning to be funny and all but I’m sure if money was no object and I had a professional builder/plumber/tradesperson of any description next to me I’d be able to make a bloody good job of rebuilding and refitting my whole house. Even more so if (when) I bollocksed it up the said builder/plumber/tradesperson would be able to take it down and fix it up for me properly (not that I’d mention it of course, I’d be like ‘oh yes, I did that!’ 🙄😆) Bish, bash, bosh, job’s a good’un! I don’t know why more folk don’t do it?! 😖😆

Reactions: 8

Helen Lee

She's been out this morning before the kids get up for a sneaky fag. Watering the veg my ass
---
Looks like it might be Roess with the rash round her face needing the ointment in the fridge
I thought that was chocolate 😬
---
No that purple conservatory with the test tube flowers is in the main house. The pool room is where the hot tub was in the annex. Z & L’a bedrooms are in the annex along with the grey man cave with the squash in optics
That only had juice in them as they don't drink 😉😉
---
I see Joe's sister was at the caravan so has Haven gave them one or just for the season??? Also joes montage didn't have Harry In it and he never mentioned him. I was thinking Harry must be about 16 now correct me if I'm wrong. But saying that he is can't he make up his own mind to see his dad and family. I know his mum doesn't like it but it really should be his choice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Nice crinkled saggy arsed knickers there stace, all done for engagement as per usual 🙄. There was just no need for that shot. She has purposely uploaded it so everyone will message her that she flashed her granny pants. It's so annoying.
Yip, and a reel tonight about how ditzy she is, probably followed by an ad. 🙄