Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
There was definitely a bot clear out that day cos hinch lost more than usual that day too. I imagine she’s working which is why she’s not posting but will definitely have a “omg 6 mill, I never even noticed” contrived celebrAtion which includes a rehab giveaway/data mining.
I bet they are going away in the summer holidays so she’s having to cram in all her filming schedule now.
I've been looking at Hinchs social blade over the last few weeks and wow, she's been losing so many followers every day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

tinatina0604

That pool house has been completely renovated since they moved in. She never even mentioned she was having that done did she? I remember her doing a little revamp on that sink in there to seem all relatable. Covering the cupboards and in sticky back plastic or whatever. Now she's had 10s of 1000s of pounds worth of micro cement done! And the subtle (not) sofa ad.
Thats a different kitchen. There are two in the pool block

Reactions: 2

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
Close your fucking mush when you eat FFS and shut up. They are revolting on Gogglebox between them and The dyers I feel like watching this melts my brain cells

Multi-21

VIP Member
Sounds like it was last minute but someone has Belle so they could have Rose as well couldn’t they? I thought her only day off nursery was a Monday so as today is Tuesday she’d be there for part of the day as well

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Sounds like it was last minute but someone has Belle so they could have Rose as well couldn’t they? I thought her only day off nursery was a Monday so as today is Tuesday she’d be there for part of the day as well

She makes it seem like it’s last minute but as we know she is a prolific liar 🤥

PattiQueenB

Out of everything said about the kids of hers you jumped on me? I’ve never slated the kids, never picked at any of them, just looked like Rose has a sore face and you jumped on it saying i shouldn’t be talking about the children? Maybe if she didn’t post them they wouldn’t get talked about or assumptions made…
Stop being so sensitive, I simply corrected your definate assumption that Rose had Impetigo, not just a sore face. She may well have but that wasn't it! I also said that no one should be talking about them not just you. I'll leave it at that, it's too hot to be doing battle on a gossip forum.