Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember the floor plan- is the pool room that weird shaped conservatory that she hung fake flowers around when they first moved in? Are Z and L’s bedrooms the doors she didn’t mention? Is that where the man cave with the squash in optics was? Anyone got a screen shot of the old floor plan?
No that purple conservatory with the test tube flowers is in the main house. The pool room is where the hot tub was in the annex. Z & L’a bedrooms are in the annex along with the grey man cave with the squash in optics

Reactions: 7
She was very careful about what angles she showed. She knows that if she reveals that’s where the boys live it would cause outrage.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That pool house has been completely renovated since they moved in. She never even mentioned she was having that done did she? I remember her doing a little revamp on that sink in there to seem all relatable. Covering the cupboards and in sticky back plastic or whatever. Now she's had 10s of 1000s of pounds worth of micro cement done! And the subtle (not) sofa ad.
I don’t recall her saying the whole room was getting renovated either, and let’s be honest she would’ve made sure the whole of her followers knew she was getting it done and that she was doing it herself she’s not even showed 1 snippet of a video of her doing it. Which we know she didn’t

Reactions: 14
Thank you, sometimes it seems like people just say anything because they can. No one should be talking about anyone's children, but if you must, at least get what you are saying right. Call me sensitive, I don't care, too much is said about those kids on here and some pretty awful stuff too!
I suppose the other side of that though is that if she didn't post them absolutely no one would talk about them. She should shoulder all the blame, she puts her kids entire lives out there just to make money so they will naturally become a target. We know she reads here, she must therefore be OK with people talking about her kids or she would just simply stop filming them. She is a truly dreadful mother

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I’ve been out most of the day so I’ve had a look at these ‘pool room’ videos. That was the conservatory type bit that had the hot tub, now all open and ‘micro cemented’ whatever the duck that even is. I’m not a diy house Reno fan.
Anyway. As she shows round past the shower and where all the tit she’s ’making Hampers’ with. That’s an internal door by the looks of it. And from previous plans and showing that’s just outside the room that was made into two for the older boys. Surely it would be bleeping freezing for them if there isn’t any proper doors to this now fully open kitchen/shower/free sofa area. Poor boys will be blocks of ice come winter

Reactions: 13
If anyone wants to see what the hot tub sex conservatory looked like before she went ham with the microcement it's still on her saved stories under pickle cottage. She shows the whole old room

Reactions: 9
Skipped her stories, but why is he always wearing a hat indoors? It's absolutely roasting tonight. Imagine the smell when he takes it off?

Reactions: 5
From her stories you'd be led to believe she did all the work herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ewww no thank you. Looks more like a dirty public loo that you see in a bus station. 🤢🤢😷😷
And what's the point of a towel radiator in the open arched building? Surely you'd be wasting gas as it's all open plan leading to the outdoors? I don't see the point of it if it's only to warm the towels for a pretend shower once a year. Rather unnecessary if you ask me. 🤔🤷 A bit like her.

Screenshot_20240624_235559_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240625_000150_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 7
No way hinch will be back now. She can't compete with Stacey microcement arch outside pool duck lady! No wonder stacy is ramping up on the cleaning products.

That work on the pool house is tens of thousands of pounds. She won't have done any of it, it has probably been sitting like that from last year. That's why she films at clever angles. To hide the tradespeople working in the house.

Reactions: 27
No way hinch will be back now. She can't compete with Stacey microcement arch outside pool duck lady! No wonder stacy is ramping up on the cleaning products.

That work on the pool house is tens of thousands of pounds. She won't have done any of it, it has probably been sitting like that from last year. That's why she films at clever angles. To hide the tradespeople working in the house.
Now come on, she built at least two arches and ''micro cemented'' one of them. I saw her do it all by herself with Aggie the 👷‍♀️ supervising! She was on the telly you know? She even took out the old toilet 🤣 Jack of all trades.... master of none!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree

it’s been 2 months, SSS is taking over the Hinch farm vibe…I reckon Hinch will downsize and get rid of all her animals to try a new relatable angle if she ever comes back

Reactions: 15
I agree

it’s been 2 months, SSS is taking over the Hinch farm vibe…I reckon Hinch will downsize and get rid of all her animals to try a new relatable angle if she ever comes back
It's actually disgusting when you think about it. I mean I think everyone on this thread knows Stacey is morally bankrupt anyway but she really wasted no time jumping into Hinch's grave so to speak.

Reactions: 16
Now come on, she built at least two arches and ''micro cemented'' one of them. I saw her do it all by herself with Aggie the 👷‍♀️ supervising! She was on the telly you know? She even took out the old toilet 🤣 Jack of all trades.... master of none!
Oh that Stacey, how does she do it all?! Miracle worker she is and all at the same time as bringing up (and I use that term as loosely as possible!) five children and all…

Not meaning to be funny and all but I’m sure if money was no object and I had a professional builder/plumber/tradesperson of any description next to me I’d be able to make a bloody good job of rebuilding and refitting my whole house. Even more so if (when) I bollocksed it up the said builder/plumber/tradesperson would be able to take it down and fix it up for me properly (not that I’d mention it of course, I’d be like ‘oh yes, I did that!’ 🙄😆) Bish, bash, bosh, job’s a good’un! I don’t know why more folk don’t do it?! 😖😆

Reactions: 8
So the (now infamous) swimming pool room.... does it reeeeeally have no outer shutters, sliding doors, fly screens, nothing?! Really?!

Come on architects and builders, interior designers of Tattle, surely there's got to be some sort of hidden trick to close it off from the elements?!

Reactions: 10
If the pool house is open and that's where the Solomon Swash rejects from family life live how does she make their bedrooms secure, do they open straight off that open room?

Reactions: 15