Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god this!! As soon as she said "tell me if you don't want to see the poolhouse" I knew full well there was something coming she was going to plug.

Today it's the pool house sofas, yesterday it was the In The Style swimming costume. I'm sure there'll be something else before the end of the day 🤑
There is. Finish Dishwasher tablets 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another bleeping ad. How much has she made today while some of us afford enough food to get through the week 🤦‍♀️ shes relentless.

Reactions: 16
All us peasants want to see at the end of a really hot and uncomfortable day of real graft is Stacey's swimming pool, again, just so that she can flog another product. She makes me sick. How are people still not seeing through this grifter?

Reactions: 23
bleeping relentless and so desperate, please stop paying these bleeping twats, it only angers us intelligent people rather than sells the products….Im seriously so angry at this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So the video of the pool room the ad is hard to make out so she’s really sneaky. I see it’s clearer in the photo afterwards though I did laugh when she said she designed the sofa. Whatever
I know right? She’s amaaaaaaaaazing. Is there nothing she can’t do? She designs jewellery, clothing, make up, hair products, furniture, house tat, is a qualified builder ….: have I forgotten anything??? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she say she’s about to show something and then goes awol for hours it really irritates me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know right? She’s amaaaaaaaaazing. Is there nothing she can’t do? She designs jewellery, clothing, make up, hair products, furniture, house tat, is a qualified builder ….: have I forgotten anything??? 😝
You forgot gym wear, exercise app and kids hair products 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg now advertising Finish dishwasher tablets.. whatever next??? I reckon she’ll soon be the new face on P&G products and take over from Hinch. Stacey is just one massive walking, talking, breathing advert!! She’s so disingenuous too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't wait for the day this instagram influencer crap is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why the duck does she need a full size dishwasher in the ‘pool’ room? Fridge I can understand by a dishwasher?

Reactions: 20
So she's saying she learned how to microcement and acting as if she's done that whole poolhouse herself 🤣🤣 what a fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she getting paid by the word micro cement in those stories! It’s crazy how many times she said it! Ok we get it, you just covered everything in it! What an idiot she is. Bet those hooded towels were an undisclosed ad! Asda range in the background for making hampers! So deceitful!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That pool house has been completely renovated since they moved in. She never even mentioned she was having that done did she? I remember her doing a little revamp on that sink in there to seem all relatable. Covering the cupboards and in sticky back plastic or whatever. Now she's had 10s of 1000s of pounds worth of micro cement done! And the subtle (not) sofa ad.

Reactions: 18
ohh now she’s learned how to plaster & build arches. She should be getting a Nobel price for all the hard work she does
---
So she's saying she learned how to microcement and acting as if she's done that whole poolhouse herself 🤣🤣 what a fanny
Is she actually trying to say she done the whole lot herself😂 surely her sheep don’t believe that??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can’t remember the floor plan- is the pool room that weird shaped conservatory that she hung fake flowers around when they first moved in? Are Z and L’s bedrooms the doors she didn’t mention? Is that where the man cave with the squash in optics was? Anyone got a screen shot of the old floor plan?

Reactions: 6