Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No1 not one single person and especially millions of followers don’t need to know she’s on her period! duck off stacy!! She can’t have any shite content or ads to post so decides to tell everyone that 😡that fake annoyance she was trying to do I think she’s really like that in real life p
New range incoming? Solomons Period Pants Collection.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I see Fleur East is bring out curly hair shampoo she and her sister designed in the Caribbean but being made in Manchester, wonder how that will go down, probably all made in the same factory and their name put on it, oh the cynic in me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well of course Stacey’s apparently been in a foul and filthy mood all day causing her to rage away at the camera whilst waving a knife about as she chops up lemons and slags off her husband. No doubt the sheep will have been in contact in their droves as they check if she’s ok and chuckle at just how normal she is. I bet there was even more than a few ‘OMG, I feel like that today and I’m due on too Stacey, we’re like the same person!’ messages as well. 😖

Never mind though, she soon snapped out of her funk and what pray tell got her out of it I hear you cry? Well her favourite golden child Rose of course! Of course she did, I mean, why wouldn’t she, being perfect and even born on her mother’s birthday and all… 🙄

Reactions: 27
Gemma Atkinson is another one for telling the world I'm on my period......who bloody cares.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Gemma Atkinson is another one for telling the world I'm on my period......who bloody cares.
They all do it! If you spend enough time on instagram these days you feel like a gynaecologist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I bet Stacey is looking forward to the menopause and all the advertising she’ll be able to do. Davina McCall has monetised the menopause and Stacey will too, bigger and better. She’ll have another child before then though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet Stacey is looking forward to the menopause and all the advertising she’ll be able to do. Davina McCall has monetised the menopause and Stacey will too, bigger and better. She’ll have another child before then though.
100 percent this, the attention form her adhd announcement will have well worn of by then so no doubt she will start the perimenpause chat not long after that

Reactions: 13
I think Stacey will work the hell out of her fertility and have a final child in her late 40s to prove what exceptional eggs she has.
Then bam, straight into perimenopuse. ££££

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And it will be another late announcement with her voice all breathy and quivery saying I thought I was going through the menopause but I'm actually 8 months pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not gonna lie, that lemon sorbet tasting vile made my day! #sorrynotsorry 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It looked vile when she was chucking them in whole 🤢 funny as duck watching her taste it though 😁
I was watching that thinking surely you just add the juice not the whole bleeping lemon!
I bet it was horrible.
The bloody noise in the background though, sounded like a riot was going on. Although tbh Joe makes that much noise on his own - its a good job they've got no neighbours!

Reactions: 17
Poor Leighton again no big run up to his birthday just a picture of him and his pals with her saying he’s 12 2mrw

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Had the TV on just now and a really old episode of Gogglebox was on with Stacey and Joe - in the old house when Rex was a baby.

Although she was less irritating than her current persona, her bare feet were FILTHY. She also mentioned that she doesn't eat pork as she's Jewish - to which Joe replied she'd had a bacon sandwich that morning 🙄 Nice to see both the poor hygiene and Jewish when it suits are nothing new!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Had the TV on just now and a really old episode of Gogglebox was on with Stacey and Joe - in the old house when Rex was a baby.

Although she was less irritating than her current persona, her bare feet were FILTHY. She also mentioned that she doesn't eat pork as she's Jewish - to which Joe replied she'd had a bacon sandwich that morning 🙄 Nice to see both the poor hygiene and Jewish when it suits are nothing new!
I remember that episode, her feet were grim.

Reactions: 8
I could not stand them on Celebrity Gogglebox.

All they did was bicker, and both of their voices grate on my very last nerve, anyway.

Reactions: 11
Poor Leighton again no big run up to his birthday just a picture of him and his pals with her saying he’s 12 2mrw
I’m sure she posted that group photo saying he was 13 tomorrow then corrected it to 12 and reuploded it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.