Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She def has a cleaner in too aswell as
Someone doing all her laundry
I think she has a housekeeper, at least one cleaner but most likely two, a laundry person, a gardener, a cook, a personal assistant, a driver and a live in nanny.

Reactions: 20
Me too I really don't know why you'd place a washing line in a shaded woodland area that is full of insects 😑
I don’t know what’s worse the fact she puts out a few random things on a pathetic washing line for a family of 7, or the fact that people actually believe this pish

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her sister is 36 😳. Sorry but she looks older than me and I'm 48. Maybe it is just a bad photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her sister is 36 😳. Sorry but she looks older than me and I'm 48. Maybe it is just a bad photo.
I've just said on her thread that she looks more like 106 rather than 36. 💀⚰
The sunken eyes and malnourishment makes her look worse. She never looked like that when she was backstage at Stacey's X Factor audition. Back then she looked so much healthier and normal.

Reactions: 17
Does she have her own thread?
QUOTE="Tootle Pip Wiz, post: 19173822, member: 35902"]
I've just said on her thread that she looks more like 106 rather than 36. 💀⚰
The sunken eyes and malnourishment makes her look worse. She never looked like that when she was backstage at Stacey's X Factor audition. Back then she looked so much healthier and normal.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 8
This is a photo where Stace clearly had multiples taken but picked the one she looked best in, stuff the corpse bride/birthday girl 🤣. Also how like dirty Dave does LL look in this!
If one of my sisters posted a photo of me looking dead I’d never speak to her again AND I’d find every single unflattering and unfortunate photo of her and post them in a collage on every social media platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is a photo where Stace clearly had multiples taken but picked the one she looked best in, stuff the corpse bride/birthday girl 🤣. Also how like dirty Dave does LL look in this!
She looks like uncle fester. Stacey is so mean!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rochelles not going to be happy she's stealing her bland matcha personality

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see her sister got sent an expensive pizza oven for her birthday prices start at £1,500 grabby witch why not auction it off and give the money to charity? They make me sick
Check out Sticker Sisters latest post. She didn't just get one pizza oven gifted she got two! Greedy family the lot of them and they can't even advertise it as grifted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she is promoting the new oil capsules!! Her hair is shocking! Most of the time they look like a straw.. she admitted so many times she doesn’t wash them that often.. but her sheep’s will buy all the tit she is promoting

Reactions: 12
Check out Sticker Sisters latest post. She didn't just get one pizza oven gifted she got two! Greedy family the lot of them and they can't even advertise it as grifted.
That is really outrageous. The way she frames it as just a birthday gift. No #ad or #gifted

Reactions: 11
That is really outrageous. The way she frames it as just a birthday gift. No #ad or #gifted
It’s very clearly advertising the company - she’s not showing any other birthday presents she received. Would love loyal customers of that garden centre to now go and demand huge discounts off their pizza ovens. The fact they’ve given two for free to Stacey’s sister is unbelievable! Not a company I’d give my money to.

Stacey’s account is turning into a QVC account - so many adverts. So many lies. So much sales speak to manipulate the sheep into buying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
IMG_6961.jpeg

It’s not a replacement for the oil I’ve already persuaded you to buy, it’s another one you need to buy as well so we are getting even more of your money!
Watching her do her little sales pitch reminded me of a documentary I saw about Cher years ago where she mentioned how doing infomercials nearly ruined her career as no one could take her seriously afterwards - I know obvs celebs were being used to advertise stuff before that but I don’t think there was this salesperson persona involved that we are so used to seeing now in the influencer age.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.