Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Leighton will actually get a grid post for his birthday this year

Reactions: 10
Dirty Dave at airport with the fam must be taking the boy away for his birthday. He done the dirty on Stacey there all right
---
Maybe they aren't going but he certainly is the old codger
She’s kept that quiet that they’re off on holiday

Dirty Dave at least gave Leighton a nice birthday post. It's more than he'll get from his mother

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMg!!! So they both leave Belle unattended to climb on the bench. What is she slipped and fell backwards and hit her head on the slaps??? Irresponsible arseholes!! Both of them

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She is so full of tit first bit of good weather and out come the inflatables they are actually from her new George at Asda summer range but she missed that bit out

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I watched that stupid show of hers on C4. From the review in The Guardian, I thought it was for folk who had be swindled by cowboy builders and SSS was going to sort it out. This weeks one, they lost £1,000 to a dodgy builder and lost their confidence (WTF??) Half way through the programme, the woman’s Dad turns up and guess what, he’s a builder! Well why wasn’t he helping his daughter in the first place. Some arseholes will do anything to get on the telly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She is so full of tit first bit of good weather and out come the inflatables they are actually from her new George at Asda summer range but she missed that bit out
Have you seen where you stick the hose for the dinosaur sprinkler - whoever designed it must have been having a laugh! 😆

All the inflatables are from her range..Stacey must have conveniently forgotten…at this point she may as well tag every single post with AD because she’s always flogging something.

• Haha
OMg!!! So they both leave Belle unattended to climb on the bench. What is she slipped and fell backwards and hit her head on the slaps??? Irresponsible arseholes!! Both of them
I’ve thought this a few times she’s not long turned one but kind of just left to it !

Reactions: 8
Dirty Dave at airport with the fam must be taking the boy away for his birthday. He done the dirty on Stacey there all right
---
Maybe they aren't all going but he certainly is the old codger
Jesus she’s really ugly with all those filters
---
I was looking at that stuff in my local Asda earlier they must’ve been just putting it out as her ugly mug wasn’t beside it yet or her name. But there was a wee tiny ring paddling pool for £12 that you can pick up for a few pounds everywhere else

They are the pits, they really are. Then again, they see nothing wrong with having two children sleeping in a separate building so what can anyone expect.

It baffles me when I see articles or messages about her being such a wonderful mother. Can people not see what we see!
And he is equally irresponsible when it comes to the children and their safety.

They are the pits, they really are. Then again, they see nothing wrong with having two children sleeping in a separate building so what can anyone expect.

It baffles me when I see articles or messages about her being such a wonderful mother. Can people not see what we see!
And he is equally irresponsible when it comes to the children and their safety.
Remember when she let (I think) Rex pull down/spill a cup of tea and play in it while she filmed and if anyone commented anything saying it’s dangerous to let kids do that they were rounded on by her ‘fans’ and told it’s fine because Stacey said it was cold not thinking that Rex won’t know he shouldn’t do it when it’s hot though, he will just know he’s allowed to play with cups! I think that was one of the times she did a video calling people Wilmas 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.