Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U would think she would have put a bra on whilst filming an ad #downtoherwaist
(I’m not calling anyone out for having saggy boobs, it’s natural after having so many kids but put a bra on ffs)

Reactions: 10
Did she say it was 8 months regrowth, isn’t Belle already a year old?
It can take a while after a child for your hair to thin out. Mine started when my baby was 3 months old. Then you get these mad regrowth a few months later. Every woman is different though

Reactions: 8
When she says this new oil is to “actually stimulate hair growth from the root”…where else does she think hair grows from?? The ends?? It ONLY grows from the roots!
Also I note it doesn’t tell you have many mls of oil you are getting either in total or per capsule. It just says 30 doses.

Reactions: 14
Matcha…how original 🥱 we all know the capsules and sheet shampoo are a big con but you can see thats not enough for the whole scalp - having any product in your palms means you get most of it in your hair before you reach the scalp. As for the regrowth, not impressed- hair naturally grows about a cm a month!

Reactions: 12
Of couuuurse the crappy hair oil sold out Stace 🤥

Anyone would think it was a sales tactic to make people think they’re missing out on the next big thing and jump on the restock. Not like Stacey to tell fibs to sell something though eh? Oh wait… 🤔

Hopefully it’ll back fire and people will google alternative hair regrowth oils, realise they’re a lot cheaper and buy those instead.

Given all of these sold out products the company must be making a fortune. Will be interesting to see their published accounts next year 💁🏻‍♀️
Of course it ‘sold out’ as it was gifted to all the grabby grifters! Brogan Tate got some and is raving about it…..

Reactions: 10
So I just seen her Primark add for packing clothes when you go away.. wonder if she will go away for 10 days again this year… freebie holidays
That’s not a new idea people have been doing that on TT for ages typical SS robbing other peoples ideas passing them off as hers

Reactions: 9
Imagine having a photoshoot done and only including your favourite children? Really feel for those boys also imagine having a photoshoot done and your daughter is in jeans that are screwed up and have the bottoms cut off and ffs can she keep some shoes on those kids letting them run about that garden where the dogs have been is just vile and gives me the ick!

Reactions: 20
Belle is definitely a little lost, bewildered. I wonder what goes on in her little head 😔

Reactions: 12
Yes her new company Belle&Rose limited will be selling cosmetics and toiletries in specific stores- Boots, Superdrug, Tesco etc
So curly hair products for pretend curly hair?? Child bubble bath for children who never get washed?? The way she monetises her children disgusts me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So curly hair products for pretend curly hair?? Child bubble bath for children who never get washed?? The way she monetises her children disgusts me.
Yes curly hair products for a pretend curly hair! She has done it with Rex but now she has a Golden Child Rose- she can use her( pretend her hair is sooo curly) to sell products and earn money. She sells everything herself, her kids, dogs, house , Joe etc

Reactions: 15
So now she can make more profit off the girls Rex has been banished. She constantly shared him on her social media to create content. Ever since the girls came along his content has dwindled. Im glad because he shouldn’t be exposed on social media. Other influencers have admitted exposing one child more than the other as they realised it would get them more likes. Social media is a vile world.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
No1 not one single person and especially millions of followers don’t need to know she’s on her period! duck off stacy!! She can’t have any shite content or ads to post so decides to tell everyone that 😡that fake annoyance she was trying to do I think she’s really like that in real life p

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.