Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2908314

It’s not a replacement for the oil I’ve already persuaded you to buy, it’s another one you need to buy as well so we are getting even more of your money!
Watching her do her little sales pitch reminded me of a documentary I saw about Cher years ago where she mentioned how doing infomercials nearly ruined her career as no one could take her seriously afterwards - I know obvs celebs were being used to advertise stuff before that but I don’t think there was this salesperson persona involved that we are so used to seeing now in the influencer age.
"Something so many have asked for" - SS has only been involved with this company a wet week yet they have had enough time to take feedback onboard, develp a new product, test it, brand it and launch it that short space of time..... Ya right 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is an oil to go on before the other oil they sell. So you have to use TWO oils. As if anyone ever requested that!

Reactions: 12
This is an oil to go on before the other oil they sell. So you have to use TWO oils. As if anyone ever requested that!
Their shampoo sales will go through the roof because everyone’s hair will need washing twice a day if they keep slathering a variety of oil over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Something so many have asked for" - SS has only been involved with this company a wet week yet they have had enough time to take feedback onboard, develp a new product, test it, brand it and launch it that short space of time..... Ya right 🙄
Yes I thought that!

Reactions: 4
Dirty Dave’s posted this…. Will Stacey follow?
Ohh ffs surely he’s not saying he’s got adhd, are we going to get a big family announcement of them all having it 😡
---
So how’s out with the cut up fruit and a couple of slices of ham thrown in for good measure for Belle lunch, has he cut it all up today as it’s looks fresh considering Stacy done it on Sunday

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2908314

It’s not a replacement for the oil I’ve already persuaded you to buy, it’s another one you need to buy as well so we are getting even more of your money!
Watching her do her little sales pitch reminded me of a documentary I saw about Cher years ago where she mentioned how doing infomercials nearly ruined her career as no one could take her seriously afterwards - I know obvs celebs were being used to advertise stuff before that but I don’t think there was this salesperson persona involved that we are so used to seeing now in the influencer age.
“Fought hard to develop”
Goodness little ol’ Stacey is busy busy busy isnt she?
Not only personally designs clothing, from start to finish, for ITS and Primark, she has developed a new hair oil. Bless her 🙄
Oh and next will be ‘everybody has been asking about this mug..’. Hmm 🧐 Greedy keeps flashing her personalised mug and they’re about £60. Bargain

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Fought hard to develop”
Goodness little ol’ Stacey is busy busy busy isnt she?
Not only personally designs clothing, from start to finish, for ITS and Primark, she has developed a new hair oil. Bless her 🙄
Oh and next will be ‘everybody has been asking about this mug..’. Hmm 🧐 Greedy keeps flashing her personalised mug and they’re about £60. Bargain
I thought much the same; the way she was patiently trying to describe the stages of producing a new product to all the thick little people as if she’d donned a lab coat herself and got herself some kind of qualification that enabled her to be able to develop hair oil single handedly. 🙄

It’s amazing really, what with that and all the time she must spend designing clothes and sourcing materials for all the different ranges she’s got her grubby little mitts in on top of all the filming that she takes part in where she’s sticking her nose in other people’s lives and supposedly sorting their bodged up projects and unnecessary shite out whilst having a house full of both the above herself how the hell she has the time to cut up a load of salad to be left to go manky in the fridge and hang washing up under trees presumably only to have to take it in and wash it again due to it being covered in bugs, bird tit and Lord knows what else is beyond me. The woman must be bionic…

… or perhaps just a lying twit who takes credit for a lot of other people’s work?! 🤔

I know which I’m likely to believe! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's nervous 🙄. Oh duck off with your lying. She's counting all the money she is going to make as she scams people. She's always "nervous". Matcha bleeping oil. What next.....New hair growth all her baby hairs growing back is what happens most women after kids

Reactions: 17
She's nervous 🙄. Oh duck off with your lying. She's counting all the money she is going to make as she scams people. She's always "nervous". Matcha bleeping oil. What next.....New hair growth all her baby hairs growing back is what happens most women after kids
Did she say it was 8 months regrowth, isn’t Belle already a year old?

Reactions: 10
Matcha hair oil 😂😂😂 other more reputable brands have been doing these for ages and alot cheaper!! Absolute bullshit as per

Reactions: 11
Why does the kids don’t wear shoes??? Rex is outside watering the plants with only white socks!!!
why didn’t she get him to use the hose, anything for content, doing they massive flowerbeds with that wee watering can he will be there til bedtime

Reactions: 8
Rose’s hair in latest story it’s definitely curled with something it’s not a natural curl

Reactions: 8
Watering the plants and making daisy chains, she's so down to earth. Not at all a shrewd business woman who started the day trying to flog us something we probably don't need from the company she part owns and now wants to seal the deal by making her sheep believe she's relatable and just like them so they decide they need it too 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Why does the kids don’t wear shoes??? Rex is outside watering the plants with only white socks!!!
I think she throws away the children's socks after every wear. You'd never get white socks clean again if you had low standards like Stacey unless you soaked them in bleach.

Reactions: 13
Of couuuurse the crappy hair oil sold out Stace 🤥

Anyone would think it was a sales tactic to make people think they’re missing out on the next big thing and jump on the restock. Not like Stacey to tell fibs to sell something though eh? Oh wait… 🤔

Hopefully it’ll back fire and people will google alternative hair regrowth oils, realise they’re a lot cheaper and buy those instead.

Given all of these sold out products the company must be making a fortune. Will be interesting to see their published accounts next year 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21