Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she just local...somewhere in London??? With regards to the sofa when she painted the kitchen black as if by magic the sofa was black. I wonder where the cream one went. Off to the room at was supposed to be Joes or her "office" I suppose. Imagine having that many sofas or the room for them. So relatable!!
---
Who knows, they kept it for a long time after the Scotland trip.
Last time they went to the caravan it was an ever for Haven.
Another new brand partner now, SCS.
Just watched the reel. Joe is cleaning it to return it but mentions damaged sky light and one of the kids opening the window on the motorway. What a family. Easy come easy go!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did they buy caravan?????
---
You can’t just say ohh Joe wanted to go to caravan for Father’s Day and just turn up!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The amount of tit she's put on that kids hair to make it "curly" is bleeping ridiculous. Looks nothing more than a greasy mess.

Reactions: 7
She says straight to the sea ....well she's got a long walk wading through mud to get there. Also advertising that sticker sisters overpriced Stanley due cup they never miss a chance to earn some cash out of those daft bastard sheep

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Of COURSE they’ve got a van on the sea front. Probably gifted. Drops in casually like they’ve decided to go last minute for Father’s Day. Let’s wait got the #ad when they get home. Makes me sick when the average family is paying around £1500 for a week in a caravan park in the school holidays. They hike the prices yet can gift caravans to people like this. They don’t even need the advertising. If you only know what Butlins is because of those skanks you’ve got problems.

Reactions: 17
Straight to the sea, why? The tide is out! It’s just gonna be gross muddy sand. How fun.

Reactions: 7
So have they bought a caravan? Because the way she was wording that makes it sound like it. She didn’t say they were going to a caravan/holiday park, she kept saying “the” caravan.
I’ve just seen their stories and was coming to say the same thing have they bought a caravan. She will do a big post 2mrw about how this is her fuckit year and decided since they are there so often that the best thing would be to buy 1

Reactions: 10
She says straight to the sea ....well she's got a long walk wading through mud to get there. Also advertising that sticker sisters overpriced Stanley due cup they never miss a chance to earn some cash out of those daft bastard sheep
Where are they?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen their stories and was coming to say the same thing have they bought a caravan. She will do a big post 2mrw about how this is her fuckit year and decided since they are there so often that the best thing would be to buy 1
I bet they've been given it, Hoe works for them doesn't he?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.