Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a convention for ex Love Island contestants at the rehab event today. She makes out as if it’s just a little pop up shop for the general public, but it’s full of z listers who will be getting loads of freebies. Plus there’s a photographer there to take their pictures, no doubt so it makes the Daily Fail 🤢
I tell you what I’m loving; they’ve obviously got a professional photographer there but dodgy Dave didn’t get the gig! He’s posted he’s been ‘invited’ (another scrounge/freebie no doubt 🙄) to some trade show or other to (and I quote) ‘see what great product are about’. 😳🤦‍♀️

I image the proper owners of Rehab were like;

‘Yes ok Stacey, you can make the giant props. Yes, ok Stacey, you can film yourself shovelling mixed up hair oils into a pot and try and get your followers to come and do the same. Yes ok Stacey, you can sit up on the stage as you now own part of the business. Er what’s that, sorry no, no, no, no, no, no , NO! Anything else but that. We are NOT having your creepy ass Dad here taking the photos, sorry but no, we have to draw the line somewhere!’

😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dagenham Deceiver. Utter grifter, Lying fucker! Sticker sister is doing her very best to get famous & hoping her kids do too. It’s a car crash watching these morons. The world has gone mad when they’re making millions & I’m not wanting to pay £2 for a six pack of skips cos they used to be £1 not too long ago

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I tell you what I’m loving; they’ve obviously got a professional photographer there but dodgy Dave didn’t get the gig! He’s posted he’s been ‘invited’ (another scrounge/freebie no doubt 🙄) to some trade show or other to (and I quote) ‘see what great product are about’. 😳🤦‍♀️

I image the proper owners of Rehab were like;

‘Yes ok Stacey, you can make the giant props. Yes, ok Stacey, you can film yourself shovelling mixed up hair oils into a pot and try and get your followers to come and do the same. Yes ok Stacey, you can sit up on the stage as you now own part of the business. Er what’s that, sorry no, no, no, no, no, no , NO! Anything else but that. We are NOT having your creepy ass Dad here taking the photos, sorry but no, we have to draw the line somewhere!’

😆🤣
I will never ever ever ever get past the fact that he and she saw nothing wrong with him taking photos of her practically naked.
Never ever ever ever ever. WTAF!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
SS : can I share this discount code? Can I? I can can't I? Shall I share it??

Rehab: no, you can't share it

Ss: yeah but I wanna share it

Rehab: no

Ss: I'm gonna share it!!

Love how the already minted millionaire decides what she's happy to share and the other Rehab girls just have to suck it up. duck their profits eh, Stacey. As long as you've still got all your other forms of income, duck them! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Love how the already minted millionaire decides what she's happy to share and the other Rehab girls just have to suck it up. duck their profits eh, Stacey. As long as you've still got all your other forms of income, duck them! 🤔
I just watched it and she didn’t care they both keep saying NO! She just does what she wants

Reactions: 12
I just watched it and she didn’t care they both keep saying NO! She just does what she wants
Imagine having to work with that she’s so unprofessional. You could see both ladies didn’t want to share the code but she kept pushing!
Nice flash of her cheap thumb ring too. Next up a breathy video saying ‘for everyone asking…’.
I wish she’d f*** off!
---
Looking happy as usual 🙄
I feel sorry for the guy having to touch her filthy hair 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This would really pissed me off! My Brand!!
It’s not Stacey’s brand .. she only joined few months ago
Putting a chunk of money into something isn't really ''joining'' is it, I think she must have put a substantial amount towards the business but I get what you mean when she calls it Her Brand!

Reactions: 11

I think that was totally fake, and crap piece of acting by all concerned. Stacey's followers will genuinely think she managed to get them a discount code against advice. It was all planned to make people jump at the chance to get what they think is a heavily discounted item, but is probably just the usual retail price.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ive said this before but surely someone needs to call stacey & rehab out on inviting that ashleigh huish to stuff?!

Reactions: 12
I think that was totally fake, and crap piece of acting by all concerned. Stacey's followers will genuinely think she managed to get them a discount code against advice. It was all planned to make people jump at the chance to get what they think is a heavily discounted item, but is probably just the usual retail price.
Absolutely agree. “Oh we are so crazy”. Yeah. Sure.

Reactions: 13
Trying to make out she’s so generous offering a discount code after what’s been said here about her being a greedy grabber.

Should we break it to her that if it’s 50% off products from a company she co owns that are already over 50% too expensive it DOESN’T bleeping COUNT??

That pop up shop is a farce as well. Wonder how many sheep managed to get in there? Guessing none?

Reactions: 13
Does Companies House list the percent split of business owners? Ie could any of us see if she’s a majority holder or equal partner in rehab?

Reactions: 4
Does Companies House list the percent split of business owners? Ie could any of us see if she’s a majority holder or equal partner in rehab?
Companies house does list percentage splits of owners but Rehab your Hair doesnt seem to exist on there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is there a hairdresser there when she can do her own hair perfectly with her poxy curler thing and 75k chemicals ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought exactly the same - it was a plan hatched and orchestrated by Stacey and they all agreed to it. It wasn’t filmed ‘live’ either.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.