Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Stacey Solomon just turned up on my Insta feed dressed in hot pink, eye bleeping herself in a mirror with a massive camel toe? She surely did that on purpose because bleeping hell, at least one part of her looks like she’s had the five kids in that video. Mother of God.

Post was from 10 weeks ago. What the duck did I do to deserve this Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone would think she'd been on military service the tit she spouts about "working away".

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why doesn't she use her driveway? It confuses ne thr getting dropped off down the street

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So have they bought a caravan? Because the way she was wording that makes it sound like it. She didn’t say they were going to a caravan/holiday park, she kept saying “the” caravan.

Reactions: 11
So have they bought a caravan? Because the way she was wording that makes it sound like it. She didn’t say they were going to a caravan/holiday park, she kept saying “the” caravan.
I was wondering that, or if she meant the motor home??
According to the Sticker Sister they’ve “bought” the campervan from Joe! I assume they mean the small one?

Reactions: 7
I was wondering that, or if she meant the motor home??
According to the Sticker Sister they’ve “bought” the campervan from Joe! I assume they mean the small one?
Sticker sister got the VW one that Joe bought after doing a This Morning competition segment, apparently without Stacey’s knowledge, and he used it for fishing. Not the one they went to Scotland in which presumably they still have

Reactions: 6
Sticker sister got the VW one that Joe bought after doing a This Morning competition segment, apparently without Stacey’s knowledge, and he used it for fishing. Not the one they went to Scotland in which presumably they still have
I thought it would be that one. I like how we use the word “bought” in the loosest sense! Grifted more like!

Reactions: 5
Anyone fancy my milk Jags this morning??? 🤣🤣🤣nipples and dirty t-shirt
Yeah, we don't need the close up thanks!
---
Wasn't the Scottish one hired? Gifted but hired, it sounded that way when Joe was cleaning it and he said the window was still broken but it would obviously be sorted before it went back, and he tagged the company?

Reactions: 3
Is her vocabulary that limited to "for those of you asking" when she's flogging her latest product? 🥱

Wasn't the Scottish one hired? Gifted but hired, it sounded that way when Joe was cleaning it and he said the window was still broken but it would obviously be sorted before it went back, and he tagged the company?
Who knows, they kept it for a long time after the Scotland trip.
Last time they went to the caravan it was an ever for Haven.
Another new brand partner now, SCS.

Reactions: 4
And theres why she cleaned the sofa before she goes to the caravan 🙄 of course she designed them for pickle cottage 🤢! Get in the bleeping sea

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw that Ash the vile SO shagger was at the Rehab pop up...

Disgusting enough that she got away with that. But for those who are still associated with her they're just as bad.

Because, poor Rex, you are no longer the golden child.
1000026736.jpg

1000026738.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She does not DESIGN any furniture I can tell you that -. Stacey just signs a lucrative contract allowing SCS to put her name to a few of their new designs. This means she will also get lots of free sofas so it doesn’t matter how dirty they get, she’ll just order another replacement for free.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.