Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do understand they have a contract with the companies to promote them but why taking Sticker sister and her feral children??? She is not famous ( only from being Stacey’s sister) why not taking some “normal family who needs the break” ?

Reactions: 11
I do understand they have a contract with the companies to promote them but why taking Sticker sister and her feral children??? She is not famous ( only from being Stacey’s sister) why not taking some “normal family who needs the break” ?
Because no-one is going to take a random family with them, but they might see Joe & Lee getting competitive on the fire engines and think they should go with their uncle/aunt and cousins for a big family day out.

Reactions: 10
Legoland want and are paying for Stacey Solomon to advertise their product, not Graham and Mavis from the back end of nowhere that no one has heard of.
It’s the same with tv adverts. Jamie Redknapp is paid to advertise Sketchers, not some random bloke no-ones heard of.
It always makes me laugh when people say they should give away gifted items/trips to normal folk but obviously the companies pay for it to be advertised by said people in the public eye. I would like to think though, if I was in that situation (which I would never want to be in the public eye!) I would accept the gifted stay and then pay out of my own money for another family to go!

Reactions: 15
It always makes me laugh when people say they should give away gifted items/trips to normal folk but obviously the companies pay for it to be advertised by said people in the public eye. I would like to think though, if I was in that situation (which I would never want to be in the public eye!) I would accept the gifted stay and then pay out of my own money for another family to go!
Yeah. The amount of times I see people saying there’s much more deserving people and while I don’t disagree, this is business and clearly the companies think SSS is good to advertise. I’ve seen a few influencers do giveaways with their gifted items which is good. Apart from SSS pretending she’d given away a fridge she’s never given away a thing. Didn’t her Dad try and sell her old kitchen on his FB from her other house?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Old relatable stace would be so much more tolerable if she gave half the tit she was given away and if she wont give a trip to legoland to a nice family or two then at least keep quiet about it! They get so much free stuff they could donate to charities or run competitions to win. And even if people might doubt the sincerity it would be better press than grifting a £2k trip to legoland
How about she matches a trip, she gets a gift 1 and then she could put her grubby mitts into her own pocket and pay for a trip for a more deserving family/person!!! Her whole family are parasites!

Reactions: 16
omg
Linda Robson is on gmtv talking about how Stacey is her bbf and then said

Joe lost his virginity in her house.

Ed n suzanne just went quiet, tumbleweed went past.
Suzanne said should you have said that,
Linda said it is common knowledge.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So Belle has sore eyes..... I wonder why?? 😤

Eta: do you think she says the wrong day purposely incase of any pre record mess ups? She can always blame it on dopey little old me, I always get the days wrong!!

Reactions: 16
How about she matches a trip, she gets a gift 1 and then she could put her grubby mitts into her own pocket and pay for a trip for a more deserving family/person!!! Her whole family are parasites!
exactly my point! If she’s getting say £10k plus a free day out, put £2k of that towards tickets or a stay for someone else, easily done!

Marketer here 🖐

1. With staceys numbers she absolutely could say she'll promote but she'll pay for the trip and/or another family to go... and still get thousands off them for promotion. She could 100% be more generous.

2. Also i never in my life would make those props myself its ridiculous, i dont buy that tit either

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is never going to get a family of 7’s shopping in a little trolley!
Why was she filming bread?

She is never going to get a family of 7’s shopping in a little trolley!
Why was she filming bread?
She wasn't it was just part of the doing my shopping.. then "oh look here are my favourite brands and my glade stuff #ad".
Whe she went in I was waiting for the garden comment. Wonder how this works with her Asda collaboration?

Reactions: 10
These props are like the vegetable patch…seen sawing one part 🙄

Also having a big sale “while stocks last” yet chucking hundreds/thousands of those capsules in. Could’ve just got that printed and stuck on Stace, save yourself some of the sell out stock!

Reactions: 8
Looks like a convention for ex Love Island contestants at the rehab event today. She makes out as if it’s just a little pop up shop for the general public, but it’s full of z listers who will be getting loads of freebies. Plus there’s a photographer there to take their pictures, no doubt so it makes the Daily Fail 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I really dont get why Stacey Solomon is worshipped by the huns and Z listers as some goddess.

She's just a goofy grifter saleswoman from Dagenham.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.