Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we have to see everything she buys ??? I honestly don’t care how much money she’s got but I do care that she flaunts it and then makes out she’s just like everyone else. And it makes me feel physically sick how much free stuff she willingly takes from companies - wouldn’t it be nice if one day she passes on the gift to a family in need I bet the thoughts never crossed her mind with her it’s all take take take

Reactions: 18
Why do we have to see everything she buys ??? I honestly don’t care how much money she’s got but I do care that she flaunts it and then makes out she’s just like everyone else. And it makes me feel physically sick how much free stuff she willingly takes from companies - wouldn’t it be nice if one day she passes on the gift to a family in need I bet the thoughts never crossed her mind with her it’s all take take take
This👏👏👏 She could gifted the Legoland trip to family who can’t afford to go to Legoland! But no !! She and Joe and her sister and dad got used to get gifted/free stuff! But then Stacey come with some tit home craft/ getting ducks/ or dog so people believe her she is just normal person just like them and they can’t see through her lies

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Will this crazy influencer infatuation ever end and these morons will have to go back to normal jobs and not get constant freebies shoved at them 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know you’re pissed off when you even resent her for having better weather and being able to sit outside in the sunshine when here it was cold and heavy rain all evening! 😡😭

• Haha
Hahahaha, the tiny carrot peckers! Bet they remind Stacey of Joe’s todger 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Is Grandma not allowed in the house? Why couldn’t she go inside to see the ducks?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This👏👏👏 She could gifted the Legoland trip to family who can’t afford to go to Legoland! But no !! She and Joe and her sister and dad got used to get gifted/free stuff! But then Stacey come with some tit home craft/ getting ducks/ or dog so people believe her she is just normal person just like them and they can’t see through her lies
The problem is they aren’t allowed to gift it to anyone. These companies actively use so called z list famous folk to promote. It’s pointless giving it to me & you who don’t have any influence / the audience to the masses! It’s as much these companies fault as it is the greedy beggars who take take take.

Reactions: 18
The problem is they aren’t allowed to gift it to anyone. These companies actively use so called z list famous folk to promote. It’s pointless giving it to me & you who don’t have any influence / the audience to the masses! It’s as much these companies fault as it is the greedy beggars who take take take.
Not allowed by who?

Reactions: 2
Not allowed by who?
I only know certain companies (and this is based on a sports person I have known since birth) write it into the contract what they have to promote & when. It’s a sliding scale pay wise depending on the amount of followers.

Reactions: 12
Not allowed by who?
Legoland want and are paying for Stacey Solomon to advertise their product, not Graham and Mavis from the back end of nowhere that no one has heard of.
It’s the same with tv adverts. Jamie Redknapp is paid to advertise Sketchers, not some random bloke no-ones heard of.

Reactions: 20
Old relatable stace would be so much more tolerable if she gave half the tit she was given away and if she wont give a trip to legoland to a nice family or two then at least keep quiet about it! They get so much free stuff they could donate to charities or run competitions to win. And even if people might doubt the sincerity it would be better press than grifting a £2k trip to legoland

Legoland want and are paying for Stacey Solomon to advertise their product, not Graham and Mavis from the back end of nowhere that no one has heard of.
It’s the same with tv adverts. Jamie Redknapp is paid to advertise Sketchers, not some random bloke no-ones heard of.
I understand that but if a company really wanted too gift a holiday/day out to someone that needed it they could. Just wouldn’t be classed as an advert.

Reactions: 6
Old relatable stace would be so much more tolerable if she gave half the tit she was given away and if she wont give a trip to legoland to a nice family or two then at least keep quiet about it! They get so much free stuff they could donate to charities or run competitions to win. And even if people might doubt the sincerity it would be better press than grifting a £2k trip to legoland
She’s paid to go & paid to promote it. That’s why you won’t see real celebrities doing this stuff. It’s literally the job / way of life / income route they have decided to go down.

Reactions: 12
I only know certain companies (and this is based on a sports person I have known since birth) write it into the contract what they have to promote & when. It’s a sliding scale pay wise depending on the amount of followers.
I have knowledge of what professional sports people get. My point is any company could gift a holiday/break etc if they really wanted to.

I understand that but if a company really wanted too gift a holiday/day out to someone that needed it they could. Just wouldn’t be classed as an advert.
Of course but that’s down to the company to do, not for celebrities to turn down the paycheque on the basis they should do it as some other celebrity will just be asked and pocket the money instead

Reactions: 11
Of course but that’s down to the company to do, not for celebrities to turn down the paycheque on the basis they should do it as some other celebrity will just be asked and pocket the money instead
Absolutely but my original question was ‘not allowed by who’?

ETA I’m guessing it‘s just the wording of original post 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
Absolutely but my original question was ‘not allowed by who’?

ETA I’m guessing it‘s just the wording of original post 😂🙈
It’s still the company though. They are entering a contract with her to be the face of their advert. It’s not up to her to change their advertising strategy or think she can advise their personnel what to do. No one thinks Jamie Redknapp is going into negotiations with Sketchers starting out saying have you thought about gifting shoes to poor children? He turns up says his line and pockets the money. Same with all influencers and their adverts.

ETA I have nothing against Jamie or Sketchers I just saw the advert on tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.