Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that was totally fake, and crap piece of acting by all concerned. Stacey's followers will genuinely think she managed to get them a discount code against advice. It was all planned to make people jump at the chance to get what they think is a heavily discounted item, but is probably just the usual retail price.
Did anyone else see the other ball in the bottom of machine! Total set up!!! They are all such bad actors!

Reactions: 19
I don’t know why she keeps saying my brand. And on her insta….its like she’s making out she created it with them. She didn’t. She just put money into it and took over MY BRAND. It’s not her brand. She’s a business partner. She didn’t develop or invent it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The camera pans away from the claw machine so as not to show if it drops the ball.
She opens the flap and there's suddenly 2 discount code balls in there. 100% set up.

I would bet my house on her not recently joining rehab at all. I would bet she has been a backer from the very start of that company. No one else would tolerate someone else coming in and taking over, no matter who they are.

Reactions: 23
I think she has as much the owner of Rehab as Cleaning with Mario is of Ava May. IFKYk

Both are obsesed with the “my brand” tagline.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nope, Mrs Hinch hasn't returned yet, if she ever does! I wouldn't have thought SSS would mention her, why whould she?
Because they are bestest pals forever and ever love you to the moon and back?

No hinch yet, stacy commented on the thread of her announcing her dad had died. I would think that's the only time hinch will hear from her.
Hopefully hinches friends That she dumped like hot potatoes the minute skanky stolled into Greyskull, proclaimed her as the bestest friend anyone ever had Have forgiven her treachery and forgiven her for lording it about swinging off Stacey's coat tails, and there to support her through losing her dad.

Reactions: 22
I love Joe 🤣🤣 Rose’s hair is soooooo no curly! Sorry I just hate how Stacey constantly lying
Her hair is a horrendous mess poor kid. Stacey is ruining it the amount of stuff she puts in it to pretend its curly. Kids should have soft shiny healthy hair. Hers is dry and tangled. I don't get it. Be proud of your kids as they are, they're not props.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh piss off with your perfect mum act missing the pickles (that you spend bugger àll time with) so it's facetime kisses and bedtime stories no doubt called to nag Joe about something and Rex shoved his face in and as if she remembered to pack a book to read over facetime anyway lying cow

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.