Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you could buy duck eggs off the internet and hatch them yourself? I’m sure that’s what Luisa Zuissman did during lockdown. Nobody’s doing background checks on duck owners.
Yes you can, my friend did this, but did already have an appropriate set up for them

Aaaaand there we have the mention of maybe getting sheep because Joe “loves mucking out”….she’s totally trolling Hinch now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pinocchio Stace at it again! So me and Joe are just taking the flowers out of here so we can dig it out and turn it into a pond yet just over to the left was a large hole already dug out and i doubt it was by them two lying cow

Reactions: 20
It’s absolutely ridiculous that a general member of public has to prove they can care for these animals and have to jump through loops, but when it comes to influencers they’re just given to them without any proof. I’m 90% sure that if I tried to buy ducklings without any form of pond for them or proof that I had a body of water, I’d be told to come back when I do have a pond.
You’ve got Stacey with teddy and now the ducklings. Hinch who doesn’t have a huge amount of land but being given alpacas and wanting more animals.
It’s so unfair. I would love to adopt a dog but because I’ve got young children, it can’t happen.
Have you tried smaller, local rescues? They often don’t have such stringent rules. I follow lots of Dog rescues who will adopt out to families with children (obviously responsibly matched). Don’t give up 🐶 ❤‍🩹

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand the ducks. Why? What are they for? They are not pets. When the fuckers fly off the children won’t be pleased.

She smarmed that oil all over hair and there was still some on her hands when she lifted those wee ducks I'm pretty sure she should have cleaned the oil off them first before lifting them up

Reactions: 10
I have to watch reels with the sound off. I can’t bear her smokers gravelly, low chav voice!

Reactions: 10
A few years ago a family in my street (think the Gallaghers in Shameless but way less charming and way more common) had ducklings in an old bathtub in their front garden*

Maybe Stacey can reuse the old hot tub she took out from the pool house as a little pond for her new arrivals?! 🙄🙄

(* Said ducklings lasted about 3 days before someone reported them to the housing association and they were told to get rid of them 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Won’t she need to protect the ducks from foxes? I don’t think she’ll stop at ducks either….i do think she’ll try to out do Hinch by buying further animals..miniature ponies for Rose & Belle, miniature goats for Rexy…. All new content and engagement….
The new Jodie Marsh 🤔

Reactions: 6
She smarmed that oil all over hair and there was still some on her hands when she lifted those wee ducks I'm pretty sure she should have cleaned the oil off them first before lifting them up
After handling the ducks she then puts her fingers in face cream and rubs all over her face. Didn't stop to wash her hands. My 15 year old daughter just said she hasn't moved she's in the same position.

• Sick
I have to watch reels with the sound off. I can’t bear her smokers gravelly, low chav voice!
I used to have to mute them on Celebrity Gogglebox or I would have a severe headache. They both have the most awful voices. Plus all they did was bicker over everything. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I will never understand why she puts hair oil through the roots of her hair, rather than the ends and then follows up with face cream residue through the roots as well. I would have just a greasy mop if I did that. And that’s ignoring the duckling part and questioning whether they should have oil on them, and also whether she should be touching her face after holding them.

Omg I hope she isn’t seriously thinking about getting sheep…esp babydoll sheep that her ex bestie wanted…or is this a nod to tattle maybe?

surely before getting any animal you should thoroughly research how to care for them properly and have everything set up and ready from day 1?? Or is that just me? Took us 2 years before we decided to get a dog.

Reactions: 14
After handling the ducks she then puts her fingers in face cream and rubs all over her face. Didn't stop to wash her hands. My 15 year old daughter just said she hasn't moved she's in the same position.
Thank you I have not been here in months and had to change my pw especially to check I was not alone. How absolutely disgusting was that.
---
I will never understand why she puts hair oil through the roots of her hair, rather than the ends and then follows up with face cream residue through the roots as well. I would have just a greasy mop if I did that. And that’s ignoring the duckling part and questioning whether they should have oil on them, and also whether she should be touching her face after holding them.
All of it is disgusting.

Why are the ducks upstairs in the bedroom wandering around? I am really not understanding 😂

ETA and what’s the teaching them to swim thing about?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.