Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be charged for how much she is changing her kids hair!!!! ( and hers) on one picture she has blond hair and next one it’s like a snow colour and poor Belle she is changing her hair to light brownish ( when she is like her dad dark ginger)
What ever about filtering herself it’s shocking she does it to her kids to change their hair colour and making out Rose has curly hair too and the shite she puts in it to curl it it always looks manky dirty

Reactions: 10
Didn't know you could have ducks without somewhere to swim?....is she planning on using the pool or has she had the builders(landscapers?) in to secretly knock together a pond and we'll get to see solomong pretend she built it in just 1 hour before the school run?
I was thinking the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her big reveal was ducks 😆😆😆😆😆. She didn't want them to take from Rexs birthday the other day 🤣🤣🤣🤣. What a let down lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has been said, I haven't caught up yet! But, does anyone think trollomon is using hinches dads passing as prime opportunity to stamp out their fake friendship for good and overtake her vision with "hinch farm"? Hear me out as I know this isn't a rave thread but I've always thought trollomon manages to execute things better than hinch and fool her followers better etc etc.. and I can't help but think now hinch is having an understandable break from instagram, that SSS is fully encroaching on her turf and bringing in cute little ducks and already shitting all over hinches weird alpaca farm house bollocks? Just thinking aloud I guess, idk.
Yes I think you’re right. SSS is very crafty so it wouldn’t surprise me at all after all she made pretend friends with Hinch and likely stole her ideas about home ranges

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Those ducks are going to destroy her garden when they get bigger! They tit everywhere!

Hope she's got them under a brooder to keep them warm whilst they are still babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Won’t she need to protect the ducks from foxes? I don’t think she’ll stop at ducks either….i do think she’ll try to out do Hinch by buying further animals..miniature ponies for Rose & Belle, miniature goats for Rexy…. All new content and engagement….

Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has been said, I haven't caught up yet! But, does anyone think trollomon is using hinches dads passing as prime opportunity to stamp out their fake friendship for good and overtake her vision with "hinch farm"? Hear me out as I know this isn't a rave thread but I've always thought trollomon manages to execute things better than hinch and fool her followers better etc etc.. and I can't help but think now hinch is having an understandable break from instagram, that SSS is fully encroaching on her turf and bringing in cute little ducks and already shitting all over hinches weird alpaca farm house bollocks? Just thinking aloud I guess, idk.
Definitely agree with this!! As much as I dislike Hinch, I think she went into it wanting a friendship and being able to use the perk of having a “celeb” bestie. Where as I think for Stacey it’s always been business and what she can gain from it. As much as 95% of what she does it tit, Stacey just comes across as warmer and friendlier (🤢). Other than having neurodiverse children and losing a parent, there isn’t an aspect of Hinchs life/business that Stacey hasn’t copied and we all know she’s been hinting at having adhd recently.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Won’t she need to protect the ducks from foxes? I don’t think she’ll stop at ducks either….i do think she’ll try to out do Hinch by buying further animals..miniature ponies for Rose & Belle, miniature goats for Rexy…. All new content and engagement….
I had the same thought about foxes. It's quite a challenge to keep fowl safe from them, even with a proper set up.

Agree with others, we have said before she muscled into the other one's niche under the guise of friendship. Took over everything and now starting into the 'farm' stuff.

She is always out for herself and is very sly and manipulative.

Reactions: 15
So now she is pals with bloody luisa zissman? 🤢 and she is friends with bojos wife? God Stacey is such a try hard social climber 🙄

I had ducks as a kid and yes the foxes got them eventually even with proper care etc literally left out by accident one night an hour too late. She must have a housekeeper

• Sad
Let's face it, hinch doesn't have a farm and just because she has hens, doesn't mean no one else can keep fowl.
I thought that Stacey would end up getting sheep or goats or something and have a small petting zoo area on her land. She has 3 acres i think so could have a few animals if she wanted.
We know she has staff at home so it's not as if she's looking after them

Let's face it, hinch doesn't have a farm and just because she has hens, doesn't mean no one else can keep fowl.
I thought that Stacey would end up getting sheep or goats or something and have a small petting zoo area on her land. She has 3 acres i think so could have a few animals if she wanted.
Give it time for the rest of the animals to appear there will be a mini farm this time next year

Wow 3 acres? That's twice the size of hinchs. I reckon you are right - this is the start of Stacey getting more livestock

She trying to outdo Hinch now with the animals? Hinch has left planet Instagram so stinky is taking over on the pet/livestock front. And it's all for the Gram. Nothing more nothing less. Idiots the lot of 'em.

• Haha
Wow 3 acres? That's twice the size of hinchs. I reckon you are right - this is the start of Stacey getting more livestock
I think most of that is trees though? Her garden doesn't seem.to be lots of grass/lawn areas

Reactions: 4
Who gets the animals first and then builds the enclosure? Although since Stacey is the pre record queen I'm pretty sure it's already done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.